Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Who has UFO's and how many? >

Who has UFO's and how many?

Who has UFO's and how many?

Old 04-28-2010, 07:33 PM
Ty

Seems like I'm in good company. I have about 6 to 8 UFO's right now. But like most of you I continue to start more quilts when I see a pattern I like. My goal each New Year is to complete at least 2 of my UFO's and so far I'm not doing too bad. Last year I met my quota and will do so again this year. Now I don't feel so guilty about having some on hand.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:23 AM

When my mother went into the nursing home,she gave me a number of quilt tops. She said I could get them quilted. I reply was,that I have my own that need quilting,and have to scrape to find money enough to do it. I was thinking of donating hers to a church or someplace that could quilt or tack them to use for donating someplace.I will be doing good to get mine quilted. I also have 3 or 4 quilt tops that I bought at flea markets that need quilting. They look like 30's or 40's double wedding rings. most of them there is one flower garden I think. If it isn't bad enough that I don't finsh my own,now I have a few of someone elses that I need to finsh.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:29 AM

Well I've got a few myself, usually patterns with the material purchased to make the quilt and forgetting that I've got it tucked away in the closet! I've got several like that- at least 6 or more. Now I'm determined to find them all, count them, and actually finish them!
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna