Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
WHy the Yellow Color ??? >

WHy the Yellow Color ???

WHy the Yellow Color ???

Old 12-01-2009, 09:29 AM

I have my display mode to true color. For some of you who don't like the glaring yellor, try changing if your display mode is set for high color. You can do this by right clicking on the desktop, the select display mode.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Barb_MO
I have my display mode to true color. For some of you who don't like the glaring yellor, try changing if your display mode is set for high color. You can do this by right clicking on the desktop, the select display mode.
It must have something to with monitor or something, mine is not a glaring yellow, its a very sutle smooth mellow yellow, and I don't even like the color yellow but this color relaxes my eyes. They dont' feel nearly as tired, and I look at a computer screen all day long. It seems no matter what the color it depends on the monitor, settings, etc. that you have, maybe?
Old 12-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Banned

I like the color and it is really easy on the eyes! But every monitors color will be different for everyone. I have the high end video cards and the very high end monitors on my computers and the colors are always very vivid. This color is the most relaxing color to look at and my eyes do not get so fatigued.

Billy
Old 12-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Power Poster

I like the new color, the white hurt my eyes LOL
Old 12-03-2009, 07:31 AM

I like the new color as well. It almost looks like beige to me, not glaring at all. Maybe all our computers are configured differently! We seem to be seeing different effects.

Helen in VA
Old 12-03-2009, 08:00 AM
Dix

i agree with Okie, mine is a mellow yellow and i like it! maybe it is something in Oklahoma?
Old 12-03-2009, 08:28 AM

The new forum works well for me. I know there is a member listing, was wondering if there is some way to put the user names in alpha? Or is it there and I am just not seeing it? With all of our members, sometimes I have a hard time finding the specific person I am looking for.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:00 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by MollieSue
I must be the oddball - I like the yellow background! lol!! It's not so glaring to me, more soothing to look at.

Mollie, you are not alone. I like the cream color. I wonder if it could be the individual computer screens. Like television, not everything is set the same.
With our numbers reaching close to 10,000 it will be hard to have something to please everybody, but like someone else said, this is a terrific group, and there is so much to share.