Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Will there be a Secrest Santa exchnage this year?

Quote Originally Posted by treastitch
    I'm new here but that sounds like fun. Count me in.
    It may be closed now. You will have to check with Feathers. Go to page 2 and PM her.

Well I am waiting for something I ordered to get here, don't know why it is taking so long, but anyway that is holding me up on getting my package out. Are we going to do a chat altogether or anything? I hope it comes within the next couple of days so I will be timely! Anyway just checking in. And how is everyone else doing. All the threads seem to be quite lately. I think we are all busy with the holidays comming. :roll: :D

Blog Entries
    My package was picked up by mailman Chris today ! Woo Hoo its on its way
    Sharon

Hi Everyone, I just received me a nice box. It is from my Secret Santa and of course I opened it. Here is a shout out, CRAFTY BUG, ARE YOU OUT THERE? What I have seen so far is awesome. There is a wrapped box too, and don't know if I should open it or wait. The fat quarters are perfect. I can't even tell you how much. I am planning on doing a wall hanging with Applique flowers and things and I read to use fabric with movement or it would be bland. They are exactly what I was going to go looking for. Thank You Bunches and Bunches!!! And that is all I will say for now! I will PM you later.

For Shadow Dancer, Are we going to have a day and time when we all chat and talk about what we received?

Okay, chat later all! :-)

Yes, Donna...we are to open them all together and since you opened yours early....and, cheated...you have to send it back! Okay-okay, you don't really have to send it back, but, if you were my kid and peeked early, it would:))Now...wait ...unless it is too late already! Skeat

Oh Skeat , don't tease her she din't mean to open it, she just got a little confused and thought it was Terri sending her a lizard and she wanted to let him out of the box. HE HE HE

Here I go again. :cry: :cry: :cry: So I am not the only one that knows about this post. Well over at the other thread I already cried. Now again? Oh yeah, keep forgetting, I was forgiven. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But hey, a cry feels good now and then..... Now where is that dang Lizard??

I say let this post drop off to never-never land so we all can be central:))Go to: http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/12040.page Terri, I want a purple lizard w/yellow polka-dots!! Skeat

Quote Originally Posted by Skeat
    I say let this post drop off to never-never land so we all can be central:))Go to: http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/12040.page Terri, I want a purple lizard w/yellow polka-dots!! Skeat
    YES! LETS!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4