Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
WIP List >

WIP List

WIP List

Old 04-27-2009, 07:43 AM

Yea...no thyroid prob here...was tested for it once...thought that could explain many thing:)But, nope:)I keep adding to my WIP too...I am now doing those bom's by bunny hill designs...too cute ! Go check it out!! Make your list longer...I dare you!:)Skeat
Old 04-27-2009, 07:52 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Skeat
Yea...no thyroid prob here...was tested for it once...thought that could explain many thing:)But, nope:)I keep adding to my WIP too...I am now doing those bom's by bunny hill designs...too cute ! Go check it out!! Make your list longer...I dare you!:)Skeat
Skeat, I have always loooved those designs, so that is sooo tempting!
You say the patterns are free?
Boy, I'll be an old bunny before I could get to them, but I bet they would look really cute on baby dresses. Got two little ones, and making them some spring/summer stuff soon. so many projects, so little time.
K's home, get your boa, and let's go shop and strut! woo hoo!!!! :D :D :D (we'll take her shopping and spend all that money she saved in England...I am a girl that can shop!!!) :wink:
Old 04-27-2009, 08:26 AM
k3n
Power Poster

I'd like to know what RELATIVELY good means! :D

It's nice to be back and no kiddies for the rest of the week - they're with their Dad - and rain forecast all week so can't garden - so attack the WIP list! Hoorah!!!

K x
Old 04-27-2009, 09:33 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n
I'd like to know what RELATIVELY good means! :D

It's nice to be back and no kiddies for the rest of the week - they're with their Dad - and rain forecast all week so can't garden - so attack the WIP list! Hoorah!!!

K x
well, we managed...told Skeat, bet you told her to keep an eye on us gals, while you were gone. Looked at frames, man...I gotta quit looking at stuff...I'm gonna paint living room, maybe I can squeeze some money out of that budget! Ain't we always finagling to find butter and egg money for quilting!!! woo hoo!!! :D
Old 04-27-2009, 09:57 AM

did someone say shopping??And, Boa??I'm so in!:)I think since K has no kiddies...we jump on the plane and crash her quilt spot!:)Help ourselves to that quilting frame (I want a picture of that baby!) (ps k-I love handquilting, hand applique, just plain everything quilting)

And, yes!! To all those enquiring minds the Bunny Hill Design BOM...are free!! And, would be too cute added to a dress! I am making a quilt out of my blocks. They are quick and easy and I just can't wait till the next one already!:) I may have to do another one when this one is done if I can find enough pastelish colors to play with...would love to see the soft colors in it:)I'm using a Moda layered cake for variety and color...so far it is working out great. I'm late starting mine...so, am working my bom's backwards...(since someone cracked the whip for our WIP's to be done!LOL) I'm almost finished w/the first one....which is April's:)LOL...so, it is official...I have another WIP:)Or maybe BOM's don't count! LOL Skeat
Old 04-27-2009, 10:55 AM
Power Poster

I just read all the things you girls are doing and now i am going back to bed! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will make DH read all this, then he will know their are a lot of crazies like me out there in the quilting world.

Ninnie
Old 04-27-2009, 11:16 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ninnie
I just read all the things you girls are doing and now i am going back to bed! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will make DH read all this, then he will know their are a lot of crazies like me out there in the quilting world.

Ninnie
I tell mine the same - that I'm not the only one! Doesn't make any difference, still thinks I'm obsessed! He came up with a new one this evening - WWIPS - for all the projects I listed above that I haven't started yet - Wishful Works In Progress!!! x

K x
Old 04-27-2009, 11:30 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Here's my neighbour's finished quilt - I'll give it to her tomorrow. Sorry about the subdued lighting! The back says 'friendship stars' in French.

Also a pic of my new baby!!! :wink:

K x
Attached Thumbnails attachment-27539.jpe   attachment-27540.jpe   attachment-27544.jpe  
Old 04-27-2009, 11:51 AM

Sorry quiltncrazy, it was you I meant! :-)

Our local health shop gave me some natural tablet things that are supposed to even out the thyroid. They're absolutely huge tablets though, and I haven't been able to bring myself to try them yet! lol

k3n, that quilt is awesome, it must feel so good getting it finished. Can't wait to see what your neighbour thinks, she'll love it I'm sure!
Old 04-27-2009, 12:02 PM

Oh, K, your quilt is just lovely! I had thought about doing a friendship star quilt in maroons and creams....and now, after seeing yours, I am definitely going to do it. Problem is, it will be a "large" queen. I don't do hand quilting or long-arming, so it will cost a ton to have it finished for me. Maybe I could sell a kidney.....yeah, that's it.....