Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Wish I could keep up ... >

Wish I could keep up ...

Wish I could keep up ...

Old 01-06-2014, 08:33 AM
DJ

Default Wish I could keep up ...

I feel like I owe an apology to some of you. I want to comment on each and every picture and offer MHOs to post when I have one, but I sit at the computer in the mornings and could be here all day trying to compliment all the beautiful work shown here and keep up with all the posts.

So here's a generic "I love your work!" "I love it here." "Thanks for sharing!" "Thanks for caring!" "Keep up the good work."
Old 01-06-2014, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by DJ View Post
I feel like I owe an apology to some of you. I want to comment on each and every picture and offer MHOs to post when I have one, but I sit at the computer in the mornings and could be here all day trying to compliment all the beautiful work shown here and keep up with all the posts.

So here's a generic "I love your work!" "I love it here." "Thanks for sharing!" "Thanks for caring!" "Keep up the good work."

ditto!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2014, 09:31 AM

If we replied to every post, we would not ~ quilt, eat, sleep, or sew. We would have to live on this board. It is astronomical the number of post that happen in a day, then there are the replies to the replies.... OMG I can't keep up. Well I have to GET OFF the computer just to get things done (in a little bit) hahaha
Old 01-06-2014, 09:49 AM

Ditto me too! My feet in the morming takes me to coffe pot & straight to computer for ?? time! Love this board So much! In the time since I found this board & now my quilting has become so much more FUN & the info & tips have made things so much better that my quilts have changed tremendsly! Even my color preferences, style, more exact sewing,etc has all added to my enjoyment of this craft I love so much!! Coming year will be exciting for me!
Old 01-06-2014, 09:59 AM
Power Poster

I really do not think that anyone feels slighted if you cannot get to everything. There are twice as many people in this group than the city that I was born in. Just answer what you can and do not give it another thought. If we were all here all the time....we would never make any quilts. :-)
Old 01-06-2014, 10:04 AM

Ditto for me also! But I must add that this board has created a monster in me, the need to buy vintage machines is very fierce!! LOL! Keep up the good work, my friends!!

Originally Posted by hairquilt View Post
Ditto me too! My feet in the morming takes me to coffe pot & straight to computer for ?? time! Love this board So much! In the time since I found this board & now my quilting has become so much more FUN & the info & tips have made things so much better that my quilts have changed tremendsly! Even my color preferences, style, more exact sewing,etc has all added to my enjoyment of this craft I love so much!! Coming year will be exciting for me!
Old 01-06-2014, 01:05 PM
Power Poster

I very seldom post from home anymore. I post while at work and when I am not busy. I work in a family business, so I don't have to look busy. I use my home time for chores and sewing.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:25 PM

Me too. There are only so many hrs. In each day and can't let the computer time eat them all.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:19 PM

I've had to limit comments as the threads I comment on load up my inbox the next day...and week...and forever unless I go in to "unsubscribe." So while I enjoy seeing all the quilts and reading about everyone's efforts, it's just not possible to comment on each one. Which is a bummer.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:32 PM

What I really wish we had is a "like" button! So many times I just want to say "hey, I agree with what you said" or "I really love this" or something appropriate ... but don't have the time to reply to all. However, a "Like" button would really help! Is there any way this could be incorporated?