Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
WOOOHOOO got something accomplished today lol >

WOOOHOOO got something accomplished today lol

WOOOHOOO got something accomplished today lol

Old 12-29-2009, 03:55 PM

Pal, I am so sorry to hear of your problems. Hope you get everything under control soon!

To all you other over achievers, raspberries! I am moving my stash form all over to one room in my house! I am overwhelmed with all the great fabrics! But I don't have enough space in the one room for everything! I must sew up some stuff to get it out of the house, thus more bags!

Does this sound like a resolution?

Congratulations to all of you who are organized. You give me something to strive for!
Old 12-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Power Poster

QnC....thats a great shot of your cave....wow...you gots LOTS of thread! I'm a little :mrgreen: whenever I see pics of your cave...and I also know what nice stuff comes outta there!

Pal...so sorry about the water. I hate leaky stuff and the mess it creates...horrid! Hope it all gets repaired and cleaned up soon.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:42 PM

just want to know how long you been at this hobbie? I just finished my second year and still in the collecting stage.That is scary right there. I am not organized at all, I took 3 days off work last year and organized. Not sure what happened there! Everytime I walk in the room I think I need to organize again, will I ever get there? I am anxious to get back in there and start or finish a project!
Old 12-30-2009, 08:55 AM

Now that you have finished organizing yours how about coming to Ohio and do mine.LOL Go for you. I am jealous. Have a blessed New Year.