Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Y'all are Awesome! >
  • Y'all are Awesome!

• Y'all are Awesome!

Old 12-11-2013, 04:16 AM

Here, here! I am always telling my friends about the beautiful things I see here, the great ideas that are shared and the amazing help and guidance that everyone offers. And the opportunity to swap goods with people all over, I look forward to the QB every morning and can't believe my fellow quilters who aren't hooked like I am. Thank you one and all.
    Old 12-11-2013, 04:19 AM
    Power Poster

I could not agree more.
    Old 12-11-2013, 04:38 AM

it's like having a whole bunch of friends in cyber space... we don't see you but we're so glad you're out there. I think quilters in general are friendly, warm and caring... I feel deprived if I can't get to the QB daily.
    Old 12-11-2013, 05:24 AM

What I love about the good folks of QB is that no matter how trivial or monumental a quilt problem is, you always come through with ideas, suggestions and support. There is never a harsh word or criticism. Personally, every time I come here, I feel as if I'm surrounded by friends. Thank you for keeping the porch light on and the welcome mat out!!
    Old 12-11-2013, 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by GailG
    I agree whole-heartedly! And the most amazing thing of all is that no matter the question or problem, someone will take the time to either help with a solution or guide to someone who can help. How these people come up with the links so fast is beyond me.
    Agree 100%!! Another real help is the access and information about free patterns and seeing finished projects. The help here is incredible...I don't miss visiting here even when I'm on vacation! This site keeps me inspired! Thanks!
    Old 12-11-2013, 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by Jan in VA
    I learn something new here every day! I, too, appreciate the wealth of knowledge and the willingness to share found on QB.

Jan in VA
    I agree I'm learning every day to be better at piecing, I'm encouraged to step out of my comfort zone and try new things.

And MS. Jan in VA is just one of the most generous 'teachers' who I have observed is consistently helping with so many forum members issues. I'm one of her biggest fans!!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]451306[/ATTACH]

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 12-11-2013 at 01:26 PM.
    Old 12-11-2013, 07:53 AM

I so agree. I have been an enthusiastic self-taught quilter for the past two years, and can honestly say without this board I would not have been able to figure it all out (even with the books I bought) or create fun and useful gifts to make. This board serves as inspiration, teacher and cheerleader to anyone who is in need of it on any given day. I am indeed grateful to have found this board and want to thank all of you who have so generously contributed your questions, comments, tutorials, directions, suggestions and links to resources. You are all awesome! Enjoy the holidays!
    Old 12-11-2013, 08:52 AM

Default Y'all are Awesome!

I agree, Jan in VA....I read this forum EVERY day and learn something....it is just wonderful to have our questions answered, and sometimes we don't have to "chime in" because someone else has asked the same question before we enter ours. This is a wonderful site!!! Thanks to all who make it happen every day. I hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Stay well and stay safe. Maryb
    Old 12-11-2013, 09:01 AM

Yep, AWESOME is the word. Great advice, and diagrams too!
    Old 12-11-2013, 09:06 AM

I agree! This board is so helpful and full of so much information and inspiration. It's the first thing I read every morning! My days start with a smile