Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Are you aFabric addict & quilt book addict? >

Are you aFabric addict & quilt book addict?

Are you aFabric addict & quilt book addict?

Old 03-23-2010, 04:24 PM

I got it from my dil for Christmas!!! My sweet companion is always giving me gift certificates to the various quilt shops. When I am not having a good day I can stack up a bunch of old magaines that I have not been through in some time, toss both fluffs in bed with me for a "nappy", have my bottle of water by my side and just play havoc with a yellow marker at anything that catches my eye.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:02 PM

I'm kind of a newbie here also. I too check the board several times aday . I am finding out more about quilting and great ideas and websites to go to. I am also addicted to fabric and books. I just can't help myself. It's like letting a kid go free in a candy shop. Thank god I have an understanding hubby that i have an addiction. Joanne
Old 03-28-2010, 06:57 AM

I Collect any an all good fabrics I can find at local thrift store.even found a piece that I knew if someone saw it they would like it an sure enough.My Dear daughter seen it an she would like to have a blouse made out of it.It's black with 1inch dots on it an she fell in love with it the secound she seen it. with easter coming up I might get it out an work on getting her a
shirt made out of it.An i have a shelf that stands four ft high tall enough to put three rows of quilting ,cross stitch an other craft books in it<an if I find a bookdealing with anything I like to do I get it now I made a mistake at trift store one day an didn't get one i seen an went back 24hrs later an it was gone.that taught me my lesson on that.