Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
You all kept me up past midnight! >

You all kept me up past midnight!

You all kept me up past midnight!

Old 12-04-2020, 08:00 AM
DJ

Default You all kept me up past midnight!

I came here last night to seek an old thread of mine. I ended up looking at ALL my old threads with pictures of my projects (going back to 2008). The warmth of all the comments on my work truly made my day! If you need a pick-me-up, do what I did. It was interesting and enjoyable to look back on my quilting projects, but so inspiring and uplifting to read all the moving, sometimes humorous and always positive comments from the dear quilters here!

A HEART-FELT THANK YOU!

Last edited by DJ; 12-04-2020 at 08:02 AM.
Old 12-04-2020, 08:20 AM

isn't it wonderful? So nice here and they (the moderators) keep it nice and safe for us! When I am feeling a bit down I do go back and look at my past posts, and I love seeing folks I have not recently so nice to see names I wonder where they re are now.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:03 AM

Yes it is a nice warm place again to come to. i enjoy it every day. Still learn a lot from you too! When ever i figure out how to make my backing fabric fit the quilt top, I will have "arrived".
Old 12-04-2020, 03:00 PM

It is a great place - For many years I have read posts looked at pictures and it always warms my heart to see so many positive responses and so many offers to help. Of all the boards that I read, this one is my favorite

Quiltwoman44 - I am sure you have "arrived" lol.
Old 12-05-2020, 12:38 PM

When I first came on the board, I would use the search for various topics. It kept me occupied for HOURS trying to take in all the wonderful info. And, I agree, when I’ve posted quilt photos, there are such nice comments.
Old 12-05-2020, 04:37 PM

Yes , this board is just a wonderful place and it keeps me company, I have been on for I think since 2008. There is always something new to look at and I am self taught so I don't even know how much I have learned here. I found an old note book where a was writing down everything I thought I needed to know and I guess that was alright cause it reinforce all those things. I see such pretty and detailed quilts and I am not that great.
Old 12-05-2020, 06:52 PM

It’s easy to lose track of time while surfing through the board. I love to read and experience the camaraderie of the peeps here. It’s a lovely place to spend time.
Old 12-06-2020, 04:23 AM

Coffee and Quilting Board. So wonderful to wake up to. Something positive to look forward to in these trying times. Thanks to all the amazing, positive, uplifting, helpful, and knowledge sharing posters!
Old 12-06-2020, 04:32 AM

I could not agree more. Coffee and Quilting Board for me too when I am home. I do not write much here but I read alot. Thank you to all
Old 12-06-2020, 06:15 AM

I agree this Board is a great place to visit on a daily basis. I apologize to all of you superb quilters who I did not comment to when you posted your terrific creations. I do enjoy looking at them so please keep it up. Your work is always appreciated. Just viewing the projects makes the day better, even if one is not in a commenting mood. Thank you all!