Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ZandS Fabric

Has anyone ordered from the ZandS fabric website? I placed an order on 8/28 and all I received was an email saying that they received my order and when my they ship the package, they will notifiy me by email. I haven't heard from them since. I sent them an email, and I received no response and I tried to call them today and their phone rang numerous times but nobody answered.
    Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue with them.
    Thanks

yes. I ordered from them recently. Still waiting, but I don't consider it an issue yet.

i've ordered from them a couple of times and they take a long time to get the shipment out and out of 3 recent orders only once did they bother to tell me the package shipped.

the longest a package took to reach me was 3 weeks and i only live one state away.

if their prices weren't deeply discounted i never would have placed an order with them.

I've only ordered once back on June 14th and don't remember any problem.

Blog Entries
    It was a holiday weekend...maybe they were away.

I ordered from them in late May or early June...was 2 weeks before it shipped. Wasn't happy about that. Their prices are good but I still haven't decided if I'll order from them again.

Z & S is a combined site for Sauder's and Zook's fabrics near Lancaster. They are both Amish stores so I suspect that might be why they are a little slower. Don't know for certain...

And remember that they aren't open on Sundays.

Quote Originally Posted by dmsaki
    Has anyone ordered from the ZandS fabric website? I placed an order on 8/28 and all I received was an email saying that they received my order and when my they ship the package, they will notifiy me by email. I haven't heard from them since. I sent them an email, and I received no response and I tried to call them today and their phone rang numerous times but nobody answered.
    Thanks
    I also placed an order on 8/28. I think with the sale they are behind in shipping, I hope!
    I used PayPal so I am not worried yet!

:-D

Blog Entries
    Hi and welcome to the board from Iowa. Keep us posted.

They were celebrating their new website and had a three tier sale - the last tier being 50% off everything. That ended last week. They had a disclaimer on the website to allow extra time due to the HUGE response.

I have ordered from them in the past - several times. And they have had 'timely' delivery - about what I expected but they weren't having a blowout sale like last week. Personally with the order I placed I am willing to wait a little while because the prices were FAB-U-LOUS. HTH

How does anyone order from them?I couldn;t even get an account set up with them,I finally sent them an e-mail and their reply was to try and order late at night or very early in the am.I just wanted to know why when I put in my info to set up my account it wouldn;t work.BTW what is RSS feed?

Blog Entries
    I placed an order a couple of weeks ago. I just got an email yesterday saying it was shipped. They used parcel post so it tends to take longer to get the package.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhboxers
    They were celebrating their new website and had a three tier sale - the last tier being 50% off everything. That ended last week. They had a disclaimer on the website to allow extra time due to the HUGE response.

I have ordered from them in the past - several times. And they have had 'timely' delivery - about what I expected but they weren't having a blowout sale like last week. Personally with the order I placed I am willing to wait a little while because the prices were FAB-U-LOUS. HTH
    :thumbup:

I order from them all the time and when I am in their area I go to their shops. They are wonderful! If you order during one of their blowout sales they do take longer but with their prices it's well worth the wait . I placed a HUGE order during this 50% off sale and they even called me to tell me they didn't have one of the fabrics.
    Try sending Susan an email...she is the Customer Support Manager and is very nice.
    Susan Abbott

I have ordered from them and yes they do take longer. The website has been a work in progress. The last time I was in the brick and mortar part of the store I met their new IT person. The prices are fabulous and they give a generous cut so I will continue to buy from them.

Sorry I can't help with the order questions. I buy from their brick & mortar store when there. Always very helpful and prices are very good. But yes, they are in the Lancaster area; Amish/Menonite run and closed on Sun. I'm sure everyone will get their orders but it might take a while.

Thanks everyone for your comments. This was the first time I ordered from them and since I had not heard anything from them I was concerned.

I talked to Susan at Z&S today. She said they were still behind but hope to get to my order by the end of the week or Monday. I ordered 8/31.
    She was very pleasant and helpful.
    Just wanted to let you all know everything is OK with them.

Good to hear.

I ordered on 8/31 and same response.

Blog Entries
    They are rolling out another huge sale tomorrow 9/15 starting at 11 am!!!

Quote Originally Posted by susiequilt
    9/14/11 I talked to Susan at Z&S today. She said they were still behind but hope to get to my order by the end of the week or Monday. I ordered 8/31.
    She was very pleasant and helpful.
    Just wanted to let you all know everything is OK with them.
    9/22 I was all set to call Susan again today but FINALLY got an email from them. It is an invoice for my order number.
    The invoice does NOT say if it was shipped or will be shipped soon but at least I have heard from them!
    I did not place an order from the phase 4 sale.

Anyone get their order from 8/31?

Quote Originally Posted by dmsaki
    Thanks
    FYI, my recent order was slow in coming also so I emailed Z&S two times referencing my order number, etc. They responded to my second email and followed-up with an email the day it was shipped.

Today I received an email with a $25 gift certificate for my inconvenience!

I have ordered from this site in the past and have also visited their store. I've never had any issues in the past and the fabric has always been excellent. I believe they are just going through growing pains and don't we all deserve a 2nd chance?

Have to say, I have ordered from Z&S and there service was great as was fabric. Can't real comment on time it took as I live in UK and packages can take anywhere from 1 week to 1 month to be delivered after sending. Won't even look at website at the moment cos I really don't need anymore fabric and if I browse I will end up putting in a huge order, it has to be big to make it worth my while!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast