Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
“Creepy Crawlies” -- 6-1/2” square fabric swap >

“Creepy Crawlies” -- 6-1/2” square fabric swap

“Creepy Crawlies” -- 6-1/2” square fabric swap

Old 10-12-2013, 07:53 PM

All done packaging. Making goodie bags for everyone then off to post office Monday morning. I'll send shipping confirmations.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:06 PM

Positive feedback posted for all swappers I received squares from. Next swap...Hodge Podge (aka Stashbuster)!!! Will post Monday morning. This will be a quick turn. I will need the Tuesday before thanksgiving. I will return shortly after thanksgiving.
Old 10-13-2013, 10:31 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]441053[/ATTACH]

All ready with goodies and creepy crawlies inside. Again, so sorry they took so long to get back.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 10-14-2013, 05:10 AM

Will be watching my mailbox!!!
Old 10-14-2013, 06:14 AM

I just popped over to say HEY SUGARPIE! Yosamitesa is my buddy here and she is .. sigh.. taking a break from swapping runners and used the excuse.. she is super busy right now. HAH! think your out dancing on tables and having so much fun without me is what I am thinking. ALL those envelopes omg your amazing .. I would probably be better off mixing everything up in a pile and then just grabbing ten at a time than trying to sort things evenly between the groups. NOW that ladies is a labor of love. Your floor must have been covered in fabric! how to get to each pile without mixing up another pile. yowsa. Miss you kid!!
Old 10-14-2013, 06:53 AM

Well...hopefully these will still go out today. I can't find my car keys anywhere...hubby has the spares. If I can get the spare set at lunch and get my truck then they will go at lunch. I'm so over this Monday!
Old 10-14-2013, 07:08 AM

But today is a holiday -- Columbus Day so we will have to wait one more day. Patience is a virtue -- I think I have run out of it.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by Jannie View Post
But today is a holiday -- Columbus Day so we will have to wait one more day. Patience is a virtue -- I think I have run out of it.
OH MY!!! You are RIGHT!!! I'm such a space cadet. They will go out tomorrow. I will have the spare keys tomorrow and they will be on their way!!! Whew...one less stress today. Tonight I CLEAN the house to find the stupid keys. I'm wondering if my lil man decided to hide them from mommy!
Old 10-14-2013, 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
OH MY!!! You are RIGHT!!! I'm such a space cadet. They will go out tomorrow. I will have the spare keys tomorrow and they will be on their way!!! Whew...one less stress today. Tonight I CLEAN the house to find the stupid keys. I'm wondering if my lil man decided to hide them from mommy!
When m y son was 3 years old, we lived in an apartment with locked mailboxes so his job was to carry the keys as we got the mail....when we were back in the apt., I put the mail on the table and reached for the keys. MISSING Looked high and low,, turned overstuffed furniture over, etc......8 years and 3 ,moves later they fell out of the bottom of one of the overstuffed chairs we had originally searched.......
Old 10-14-2013, 12:01 PM

New swap is posted!!! Come play!!! http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...a-t232462.html