Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 33 34

Thread: 2014 Quilts For Quilters Swap - Signup has Closed

It's been a long time since I stopped in on this thread. I'm glad I decided to today.
    Wow! Applique that is some amazing work and TheMamaHauser the quilt you helped make for Elizabrat is just stunning! You all have done some very incredible work.
    Rodney
    "Neglect to oil the machine will shorten its life and cause you

trouble and annoyance" Quote from Singer Model 99 Manual

Well, after 5 months I finally heard that my quilt was received so I will post some pictures of the quilt I made. I'm done. No more swaps for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Oldcatlady, that is just beautiful! Definitely the best use of the panel and fabric line that I have seen. I am sad that this swap has not been repeated for 2015, but I totally understand the frustrations and disappointments that missed deadlines cause, especially when most swappers will follow through. Don't give up on all swaps please, they can be so much fun and quilters are such wonderful people!
    May your blessings be many, your troubles few and your fabric stash endless!

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    It's is beautiful! I feel bad your partner didn't let you know and thank you for it. I was so looking forward to doing this again. I had fun making one for Dabbler and I loved the one she made for me.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcatlady View Post
    Well, after 5 months I finally heard that my quilt was received so I will post some pictures of the quilt I made. I'm done. No more swaps for me.
    You made a stunning quilt Old Cat Lady. I love everything about it! I am so sorry to hear it took so long to hear the quilt was received.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
    You made a stunning quilt Old Cat Lady. I love everything about it! I am so sorry to hear it took so long to hear the quilt was received.
    Mine was late being finished (my bad) but I stayed in touch. Some times quilters don't understand their strengths and weaknesses which need to be considered when signing up and learn the hard way. The quilt you made Old Cat Lady is beautiful!
    Debbie
    Machine It

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 33 34