Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Another Woman's Treasure Swap v3.0! Sign up through Jan. 1st.

Thanks so much Twinriver!! I have sent you and your second partner a PM.
    The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway.

Boomerangs and BOM Blocks: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...19-albums.html

All partners have been PMed. Please let me know if you did NOT receive your partner's name.

Boomerangs and BOM Blocks: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...19-albums.html

Blog Entries
    I am busy packing my box of fabric today for my partner!! I hope she likes what I am going to send her!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Blog Entries
    frenchfryqueen............guess what? Your package went to the post office today, Tuesday the 7th of January. I was able to find a few spare minutes to get it packed & my husband took it to the post office for me. I sure hope you can use what I packed for you!! I can hardly wait for my box to arrive. I just love a surprise!!
    Last edited by SulaBug; 01-08-2014 at 01:22 AM.

Woo hoo! Can't wait to see it. Yours is estimated to be delivered by tomorrow!

This thread is a little dead lately.. hope to see pictures of what everyone got in their box of goodies.

Blog Entries
    My boxes are going to the PO today! justducky65 and Trippgal, I hope you will like the contents. Isn't it great getting packages in the middle of winter??
    May your blessings be many, your troubles few and your fabric stash endless!

KalamaQuilts & Marcia D,

Your boxes went to the post office for delivery yesterday.
    jojo4

Blog Entries
    I sent LindaR her package yesterday - listen? Can you hear the packages flying overhead on their way to the swappers? Just think, someday we can get them delivered by drones!
    We are here to learn how to live in heaven - I'm still learning.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paulswalia View Post
    I sent LindaR her package yesterday - listen? Can you hear the packages flying overhead on their way to the swappers? Just think, someday we can get them delivered by drones!
    can't wait...just like Christmas LOL, Happy New Year Pauls.....yours went out Wednesday...will check
    Retired and living in NE Michigan

Im still packing my box. Do too this great Oklahoma weather we're having not much free time. This morning there ice.on the trees it.foggy and thundering and lightning just got too love it. And to make it super fun had to pull two calf during ice storm an pulled my back out.

jojo4, I will be near home on the 15th and will get your box packed then. (I'm no where near home at the moment)

As I was dropping my box at the post to go to my swap buddy, hers had already arrived! What timing

will post photos tonight after I get settled in and can open and enjoy...

Blog Entries
    oh my gosh -it's here!!!!!!! I forgot about taking photos until I read Trippgal's post above. I'll go do that and be right back......don't go any where!

Blog Entries

My Swap box

Here's my goodies! First photo has a great piece of real calico in a brown print that will go really when with some others I'm going to use in a wedding quilt. SCORE! Aside it are some vintage type fabrics that I love and three coordinating leaf fabric. The second photo has 6 different prints - I love them all. Third photo shows 4 yardage pieces and two fat quarters that are immediately going to the stash. Last one shows a FABULOUS Hawaiian print and some presents - a note pad, some fusible product for colorwash quilts, a homemade change purse and a sweet note from my swapper. I'm a happy girl.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by paulswalia; 01-10-2014 at 03:55 PM.

The one i received has lots of calicos and several kids prints. She also included a lovely cotton lace that is about 1" wide. It should be great fun to see what all this ends up being turned into. Thank you very much!

Blog Entries
    I got my box from Paulswalia....SCORE LOL, so many pretty fabrics...I can use all the pastels in a strip quilt...thanks so much pauls...you were A+ swapper...Happy New Year Love the blocks too....gets me to thinking LOL

Blog Entries
    I am so excited, I got my swap box in today's mail from frenchfryqueen!! Thank you so much for all of the nice fabric that you sent to me. I know I will be able to make something very special from all of your choices. I will post a picture tomorrow!!

jjojo4, you package is here, but I'm not opening it until I get yours into the mail. I love to have something to look forward too.

I am so sorry for the delay in posting, but sickness has been rampant in my household and I am still trying to get over a horrendous cold.

TwinRiverFarm - your package arrived safely a few days ago!! Thanks so much! I will post pics when I get a chance. It was a nice pick-me-up on a dreary day. I still have not made it to the post office as I was hoping, but just have not had any energy to leave the house. I am hopeful to get it there by the end of this week, but will send you a message when I do.

Blog Entries
    HEY... swappers, don't forget those pictures that's half the fun of swapping, seeing what others get....

jojo4 your package went out yesterday, thank you for yours

I keep meaning to post pics of Sulabug's fab box I received.. but I can't see to stop drooling over the fabric long enough to snap a shot of it!

Everyone should have at least heard from their partner by now. If you haven't, please let me know.

Blog Entries
    I know I am late, but finally here is a picture of the lovely fabric that I received from frenchfryqueen. Thank you so much for all of the fabric you sent my way!!

Twin Rivers, you should have your box tomorrow. Again sorry for the delay, i cant believe I put the wrong state in the address.

Working hard today to get my box ready to go so it can go out in the next couple of days. Guess not tomorrow since it is a holiday. Hope my partner likes what I am sending her

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast