Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April 2023 Secret Pal Swap - Signups close midnight March 31 >

April 2023 Secret Pal Swap - Signups close midnight March 31

April 2023 Secret Pal Swap - Signups close midnight March 31

Old 04-14-2023, 06:08 AM

Gaijin really outdid herself! What a beautiful package of goodies! There is great fabric for doll clothes plus the purple fat quarters. A HUGE bag of laces, trims, buttons to add to my doll clothes making drawers. (I might just have to take a break from quilts!) There is a scrap pattern book with exciting prospects, pins and thread and 3 panels to get my imagination going as to how to make them a great focal point.
I still can't get the photo thing going and could never describe this beautiful box of friendship. Thank you again, Gaijin!
Old 04-14-2023, 04:00 PM

Default Received my package!

From Rebaquilts, I received lovely fabrics, a great microwave bowl holder, treats and a chew for my dog (he is over the moon!), three great patterns, and a lovely card! Many thanks and much appreciation!

Deborah aka Gaijin
Old 04-14-2023, 06:03 PM

Default What I sent and what I got!

The first one is what I sent RevPam and the second what I received from Rebaquilts.
Attached Thumbnails img_1121.jpg   img_1125-1-.jpg  
Old 04-14-2023, 06:40 PM
Power Poster

What a lovely packages. I am still working on something for my secretpal. Hopefully I get it together soon and then it can go.
Old 04-19-2023, 11:42 AM

Link to next months swap:
https://www.quiltingboard.com/showth...59#post8597759

Old 04-21-2023, 01:27 PM
Power Poster

For those that are still waiting, I have it on good notice that two more packages went out recently.
Old 04-25-2023, 11:23 AM
Power Poster

Did people get more packages in? If you have a chance please let your secret pal know and the rest of us are always curious too what you received. Have a wonderful remaining April month.
Old 04-25-2023, 06:05 PM

Thank you Caroline for my fun swap package! You really started something with this itty bitty hexies! I’ve got a whole bunch made and now I can make more! lol. I love your fabric color choices you picked for me! That cream is beautiful and some really nice grays too. And I’m loving the lavender sachet! I need to bring that to work! Can’t wait to try that seam ripper! Thanks again for all my goodies.

Old 04-25-2023, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by LogCabin82 View Post
Thank you Caroline for my fun swap package! You really started something with this itty bitty hexies! I’ve got a whole bunch made and now I can make more! lol. I love your fabric color choices you picked for me! That cream is beautiful and some really nice grays too. And I’m loving the lavender sachet! I need to bring that to work! Can’t wait to try that seam ripper! Thanks again for all my goodies.

And that’s a cute bobbin holder too!
Old 04-29-2023, 04:16 AM

Default Package from Annaquilts

Good Morning,
I received my package from Annaquilts yesterday. I feel totally spoiled. She made me a huseif or housewife, a rolled up sewing pouch and shared the history behind it. She put some little goodies in the pockets, bracelets, lip balm, tweezers, purple thang, seam ripper. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Also there was fabrics, candy, a pattern (love these little card patterns), socks and a clapper. I've looked at clappers for about a year, even showing them to my husband, who does woodworking, to see if he would make me one.

Thanks again Anna!

Hugs,
Jennifer
Goatmom
Attached Thumbnails april-secret-pal.jpg