April - Boom 18

Old 01-07-2017, 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Temp when I had to go out this morning
[ATTACH=CONFIG]565067[/ATTACH]

And about three hours later on the way home it had warned up 1 whole degree

[ATTACH=CONFIG]565069[/ATTACH]
not no not hell no but OH HELL NO! all of you in those ice cold climates and by ice cold I mean anything under 60 ok ok under 40 y'll are crazy!

Terri that pink, yellow, black is truly awful You are a brave one to take that challenge up I just don't know if I could have done near as good as you did nice work.

Also{{{{{{HUGS}}}}} I am truly sorry about your Mom’s heath
Old 01-07-2017, 07:08 AM

terri huggs and prayers
Old 01-07-2017, 07:11 AM

Ladies this boom I am doing something I have never done before. I had to send out every drop of my kitties I have nothing left here and 19 blocks is just........Odd and hard to work with. What I would like is if you have any pieces left with either a cat one set of the paws or maybe just the meow, even just a random strip could you send a bit of it back to me? I would like to make one more block.

The block you want to make comes first please DO NOT sacrifice what you want to make for me. If nothing comes back I will figure something out.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:35 AM

Billi you like to applique, if you don't get enough back (which I highly doubt) but anyway, you could make a applique of the word "meow" in a similar font type only big enough to fill the block. (or maybe "growl" depending on how you feel) lol lol lol
Old 01-07-2017, 07:47 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Libster View Post
I say Go for it! I think it would be great with a cream background and a matching something for the heart! I know my "Sara-Wild Child" would love it!
Ok, will do just that!
Old 01-07-2017, 07:47 AM

Terriamn - so-o-o sorry for your extended family. That is such a hard situation. Please let them know that prayers and hugs surround them. I don't know anyone's religious views, and NOT trying to get into that, but we can certainly let them know they are not alone, even when they may feel like it.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:49 AM

Billi - last BOOM some of us made 2 blocks out of the fabric that was sent. Would you prefer to get your fabric back instead?
Old 01-07-2017, 07:53 AM
Power Poster

Terri, so sorry to hear the sad news about the baby. I had prayed he would get better and be normal. It's a blessing that so many parents and family members will be with them to support them when the baby is delivered and afterwards. Praying for the best for them all!
Old 01-07-2017, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Ladies from last boom I told you about the problems with my nephew's baby to be. Yesterdays Ultra sound showed baby Z's little chest has stopped growing. His heart has continued to grow but there is no room for his lungs. The kids were told the baby will live only a short while. My sister and Kelsey's parents will accompany them here to the cities on January 23 . Baby will have to be delivered C-section because of his fragile bones. Unfortunately I will be in Mexico then and won't be able to support my sister but my dd has invited her to stay with her and will drive her back and forth to the hospital. My heart is so heavy for them
Terri your family has sure had an unfair share of sadness. My heart goes out to all of you {HUG} I don't even know the appropraite thing to say other than I hope you are all able to heal from all of your difficulties and that you find peace.
Old 01-07-2017, 08:50 AM

Oh my heart is breaking for them. So glad your daughter is willing & able to support them in your absence.