Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap ends 3-29 4:00 pm CST >

April Secret Pal Swap ends 3-29 4:00 pm CST

April Secret Pal Swap ends 3-29 4:00 pm CST

Old 04-14-2013, 08:17 AM

clsurz, glad you got your package. I got the Zen books on Amazon when you need more. This is Vol. 1 &2, so if it comes on your wish list again be sure to say you have these. There's quite a few more available. Hope you like the raspberry jam, we have a big patch, sometimes to big
Still waiting on both of mine to get here, maybe next week, love opening surprises.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:18 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Sdwill View Post
I received my SP package today. A big thanks to Lawsonmugs. She did very well with my package. I have a pattern for purse (I will be trying this out shortly) sent me some scraps I was needing for my "canning jar" quilt I'm gathering fabric for. Also got a bundle of beautiful fabric, zipper pouch, some buttons, bobbin keepers, a note pad, a chart of what can be cut from a FQ. Everything in here will be well used (or eaten).[ATTACH=CONFIG]407885[/ATTACH]
Your very welcome Sharyl. Sorry I didn't make the make-up bag in your colors.I usually make them bright so you can find them in your purse easier.Have a good sunday.Mary
Old 04-14-2013, 09:24 AM

Beautiful spirit fabric, Vanogay!

I'm chuckling at the toast Kin made. Hope to see you back soon, Krystyna!

I'm hoping for a box this coming week, woohoo, should be nicer it has been so cold and rainy here. brr.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by clsurz View Post
Received my package today and knew you had me.

All is very nice and certainly will all be used.

Love it all especially the batiks and rulers and the magazine I've already taken two articles out of it that I hope to make those quilts later.
Clurz glad you liked your package and made that Pin cushion is two of your favorite colors and also the tea towel is in the red and green, I did have fun finding things for you... Hugs Ladybug
Old 04-14-2013, 05:03 PM

I am feverishly working on my hand made item. I don't think I will be finished with it in time for the mail deadline of tomorrow. My moms birthday was today. After church we went out to eat. There was a power outage all over town. They said it was a circuit breaker board went bad. They were in the middle of cooking our food along with many others. We were there over 2 hours. Anyway, I am still working. I will be postal by Wed. Sorry for the delay. I am a slow quilter.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:21 PM

SP your package is ready for the postman to pick up tomorrow. One more little hint. You like mugrugs and so do I.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:31 PM

My pals pkg should arrive soon. Anxious to see if she likes what i made for her.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
clsurz, glad you got your package. I got the Zen books on Amazon when you need more. This is Vol. 1 &2, so if it comes on your wish list again be sure to say you have these. There's quite a few more available. Hope you like the raspberry jam, we have a big patch, sometimes to big

Yes love the raspberry jam. As a young child my mom would have us go pick wild berries such as raspberry, blueberries, strawberries, etc and she would make jams with it. I was pleasantly surprised when I got a jar from you. Had not seen homemade jam in decades.

I will remember about the ZEN books, thanks.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:11 AM
Banned

Hi friends,

Boy do I sure miss joining in the swap this month, and who knows
when I will be able to join again.

We are trying to get things organized to get my mom moved to a
hospice facility, but the Doctors couldn't tell us how long she will
be able to hold on without fluids and food.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
Clurz glad you liked your package and made that Pin cushion is two of your favorite colors and also the tea towel is in the red and green, I did have fun finding things for you... Hugs Ladybug
I have to be careful with my ten year old GD. She always seems to have a sense of when my SP packages come in and she was here when your package came in and tried to take my pin cushion and tea towel. I told her absolutely not and that I would try to find the pattern for the pin cushion or a similar one and make her one or we could do it together. I love things made by others no matter what it is and when I get such things it inspires me to perhaps do something similar later on.