Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Aprils Mug Rug Swap! Theme: How Sweet it is! >

Aprils Mug Rug Swap! Theme: How Sweet it is!

Aprils Mug Rug Swap! Theme: How Sweet it is!

Old 04-28-2015, 12:17 PM
Banned

So glad you liked what I sent to you.

I DID remember to take pictures of everything this month, everything
EXCEPT for the fabrics I sent LOL

I can't wait to see what you made for me

Originally Posted by dfelker View Post
Received a WONDERFUL pkg from Quilty Louise!! I must gets pics and post!!
THANK YOU!!
Old 04-29-2015, 03:29 AM
Banned

WOW it sure got quiet here.
Last post was made by me at 2:17pm yesterday.

Anyone else awake here?

LOL
Old 04-29-2015, 06:27 AM

I am awake. So sorry I had two days in a row of dialysis and it is very hard on me. I took a day to just sleep afterwards so sorry girls I am still here! Lynnie did you get your mug rug yet? slow boat to your home? sometimes I swear here in Wyoming that things come in by slow donkeys. very slow donkeys. who need to graze every two steps for a moment or two. I know it. I used to send from CA to Ny in 3 days. It takes 5 to 7 to get to Wyoming. how is that possible? I hear Jan is without a mug rug yet too. Are we going to have a mug rug missing need angels again type of month? really??? I am going to insist in the future if you don't send a phone number you will not be assigned a partner. I wont hesistate to call you if your mug has gone haywire. If you don't send starting next month you wont play the next month. it will be a requirement for future swaps. I am sorry to have to do this but this is not fair to your partners to just go missing or not talk to them or not send. They took the time to send to you. How can you receive and not send back? please send and follow through with your commitments. if you don't like playing then don't sign up. tada!
Old 04-29-2015, 07:42 AM
Power Poster

Brat, i'm suppose to get mine tomorrow, Thursday. nothing in todays mail but bills and JA's coupons. I'll let you know tomorrow.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:43 AM
Power Poster

this bench is getting hard. Anyone have a quilt I can sit on??
Old 04-29-2015, 09:15 AM

think they are all hiding Lynnie hope you go the email your partner sent to me .. and that they actually deliver! hiding my quilts from you however think your going to borrow it and poof! will run off and leave me without one! how about that Walmart one in the closet that I save for guests lol? its stunningly one piece designed to look like it was quilted. I sure don't think I would miss that at all! You and Jan have birthdays at the same time too! just days apart. Wow. you both quilt fast too! wonder if its a moon and sun thing? I was born in the end of Sept making an excuse for a really slow reality lol. zoom zoom zoom is a speed I only recall from long long ago. Wish I had your energy and enthusiasm! you guys rock.

I think the rest of you have moved on to the new swap? if so don't forget to come back and peek at any last minute deliveries that are sent!
Old 04-29-2015, 10:15 AM

I am traveling in Arizona to see family...I will post pics of my mugrug package when I get back and open the package.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:30 AM
Power Poster

I am still following this thread. It doesn't seem like we have seen enough mug rugs yet for this one to be done.

I totally agree about the 'crackdown'... If you still haven't sent by the time the new names are ready to be assigned, you shouldn't be allowed to take on any further commitment. If you get yours in the mail, it should light a fire under you to get yours sent back to your partner, no matter how early. Good job, Brat.

Rest and recover from dialysis. So sorry you are having to go through that. I just know there's a kidney out there for you soon.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:42 PM
Power Poster

Hi Brat, i'm sure it will be here tomorrow.
what's up with the po anyway. they show you a map and it says 3 days, yet it takes 6.
are they doing the pony express again??? why do they take so long?
Sorry you had to do 2 dialysis in a row. I can't imagine it, and feel badly for you.
You've got a great spirit Brat! all that you go thru and you're here to help us everyday.
Old 04-29-2015, 01:36 PM

My partner says mine is in the mail. I don't know when it will arrive, but it will get here, I'm sure.

She received mine a week ago Monday, but hasn't posted any photos. I don't know if she opened it, or is waiting for me to get mine.

So there are photos of these 2 mug rugs yet to see!