Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August 2009 Doll Quilt Swap (Partners Assigned) >

August 2009 Doll Quilt Swap (Partners Assigned)

August 2009 Doll Quilt Swap (Partners Assigned)

Old 08-22-2009, 07:40 AM

Glad you like it Rachael. The candy bars are made in a town about 20 minutes from where I live.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:07 AM

Great Quilts!! They are so beutiful! Kwhite i just love the flowers and Pam your label is so cute!!

hmmm....... septmber swap? I am so busy these next couple of months but I am still considering :wink:

I will let you know :-)
Old 08-22-2009, 10:24 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
Chele - it's August 23rd....when we gonna do a new one for September??
I mentioned awhile ago that I would like to do one in Sept if there was one and I think it was Cutebuns (don't remember for sure) who answered if there is enough interest there would be one as long as the interest holds out.
So I am planning on doing one in Sept. If not enough people are interested I will just give it to my granddaughter Rachel 7. She'd love one!
Old 08-22-2009, 10:28 AM
Power Poster

I am so impressed with everyone's doll quilts! Especially since alot of you don't normally do minis! Love the originallity I see and the patterns are so diverse!! Just fantastic to see all the creativity and fun that has gone into these little works of art!! Well done everyone!!
I am not sure what I want to put into mine. I will have to give it some thought here. I like samplers alot so I was kinda leaning that way but not sure.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:30 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Rhonda
I mentioned awhile ago that I would like to do one in Sept if there was one and I think it was Cutebuns (don't remember for sure) who answered if there is enough interest there would be one as long as the interest holds out.
So I am planning on doing one in Sept. If not enough people are interested I will just give it to my granddaughter Rachel 7. She'd love one!
Rhonda, Chele has already said we can do another one, and I have already put my name down, so she has no choice now, especially as I have started on mine! The lates three quilts are just as delicious as all the others. I have shown mine to the Sligo quilters now, so will get it in the post to Cutebuns on Monday.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:30 AM

I'm ready for a September swap
Old 08-22-2009, 10:35 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Lacelady
Originally Posted by Rhonda
Rhonda, Chele has already said we can do another one, and I have already put my name down, so she has no choice now, especially as I have started on mine! The lates three quilts are just as delicious as all the others. I have shown mine to the Sligo quilters now, so will get it in the post to Cutebuns on Monday.
So I take it that Chele is who I need to contact to join? And does that mean you have previous swap doll quilts? I would love to see them if you do. Maybe you could put them on your thread so I can see and not interfere here. I love looking at minis.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:54 AM

Rhonda, there's a thread for July Doll Quilts as well.

I'm checking my mail each day with anticipation, waiting for my little quilt from Blue Chicken. Can't wait!
Old 08-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Power Poster

THanks Suzi I was aware of it but have never checked it out!! Guess I need a nudge sometimes! Don't know why I didn't think to go look at that one!
Old 08-22-2009, 10:50 PM

Rhonda, when the thread goes up for the Sep quilts, I'll remind you....