Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August 2020 to October 2020 Table Runner Swap >

August 2020 to October 2020 Table Runner Swap

August 2020 to October 2020 Table Runner Swap

Old 10-29-2020, 04:23 PM

Hi Everyone,

Here is the updated ready to mail list......

M-fay
R-Sea
Lawsonmugs
Northern Sue
ekuw
carolinepaj

But don't panic... you still have until 09.00am UK time on the 1st of November (that will be past midnight everywhere in the USA) to sign up... so, if you have a runner ready come on over and join in.

If I have left anybody off the list, please let me know asap!!!!

Hugs

Caroline
Old 11-02-2020, 10:20 AM

Hi Guys,

Okay, the names are out. If you think you should have a name and haven't received one please let me know asap.
Please remember you have until the 9th November 2020 to mail. This is a hard deadline... also remember to pop a note in with your package and to let me know when you mail and receive.

I am really looking forward to seeing the "makers choices" this time! So have some fun and enjoy you works of art when you receive them.

Hugs

Caroline
Old 11-02-2020, 04:19 PM
Power Poster

Got my swap partner. Will mail Wednesday. Voting here tomorrow. Hope all Americans go out and vote if you haven't already. Please everyone be careful. Hugs Mary
Old 11-04-2020, 04:51 PM

I voted absentee this year, Mary. My husband and son voted early at the board of elections. My daughter voted on Election Day. We live in a small village. She said there was one person in line ahead of her. She was there 5 minutes. It is sad some voters had to wait in long lines so long for the right to vote.

i have my swap mate and will mail it tomorrow. I went with a cat theme this time. Look forward to seeing all the beautiful table runners!
Old 11-05-2020, 08:31 AM
Power Poster

Beverley , I also live in a very small town. When I went to vote there were only about 4 people voting and so there was no line. Glad to hear you voted. I didn't get to mail my runner yesterday. Gonna do that today.
Old 11-05-2020, 12:41 PM

Cats in the mail on its way to ........... wait ..... it’s a secret.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:48 PM
Power Poster

I forgot my runner and didn't have time to go back home to get. So tomorrow it is. I sure hope so anyway. lol Today was such a gorgeous day. sunny not to windy and 76* and I had to haul a trailer with our lawn mower on it to town. 15 miles away. Got there and the kid (maybe 20 yrs old) said let me check one thing before we unload it. He took out some dried leaves in the front and then it would shift into reverse. Crap a day shot and for next to nothing. BUT, it could have been something expensive. so in the long run we were happy. Felt really dumb though.
Old 11-06-2020, 12:54 PM

Hi All!

My runner went out in todays mail. Wasn't sure I was going to participate this time until the last minute so that's why I have been quiet. Looking forward to receiving an amazing runner as always :-)
Old 11-06-2020, 04:07 PM

Ekuw, I was last minute this time too. I got it done literally at the last minute.

Mary, we’ve had really pretty weather also. Today I decided to try to harvest green bean seeds to plant next year. I typically plant pole beans but haven’t tried harvesting beans for the next season. They are heirloom Cade’s Cove and Blue Ribbon. I grew up eating Blue Ribbon and so look forward to eating them each summer. My Mom and cousin canned them every year so we had them all year long.
Old 11-09-2020, 12:38 PM

My table runner arrived today. Im so glad Mary (lawsonmugs) was my quilt friend this swap. She made a beautiful table runner with a fall theme. It will look great on our table as we celebrate the Thanksgiving Holiday. She also made a cute tissue holder I can carry in my purse. Thank you, Mary! This is the second table runner I’ve received from you.

Attached Thumbnails e8c6defd-c2e8-46e4-b45c-ffc096b796bf.jpeg