Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: August Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap

Senior Member Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawn View Post
    I found a free pattern on line then I just started adding on to it. The thread cutter fitted perfectly around the neck and it can easily be removed to fit on your finger. The thimble fitted on the foot perfectly and can easily be removed. The threader I did have to use elastic to keep it on. I didn't know how to attach the seam ripper so I just made a pocket behind the needles. I had fun with this project so i made couple of more LOL.
    Oh BDawn that is adorable, I hope you got my name!!!

ok, I got my name, and I remembered she posted what she would like, she is my kinda girl.....

april does she love fabric? she is my kinda girl too! hey we have the same partner! no no that cant be it. hum...
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

I'm still in Idaho with my sweet MotherInLaw. I had bought some awesome ffabrics on the way up. I had my MIL pick her five favorites and those will be the fqs I send out today.
    SheriR~

~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

"Be not afraid, only believe."

what a fun thing to do with the MIL. I have found not one but THREE side swap partners so I am full up I think for this month. Brenda you can keep me for an angel package of fall fabrics if you like
    Linda

Mailing out package tomorrow to a place known for river and railway transportation in the 19th century Also you have a representative with the same name as my maiden name.

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Mailed mine today to my partner, hopefully the PO will co operate and get them to her soon.

Just in case my partner is stalking, I like anything, as my favorite quilt to make is scrappy. I love to put any ol thing together and make a quilt.
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.
    Don't Cry Because It Is Over, Smile Because it Happened, Dr. Seuss

Power Poster
    Mailed your package today to the zip that totals 24. Your package is suppose to be delivered on Thurs. Hope you like the sewing theme that I chose for your fat qtrs.

My package will be in the mail tomorrow morning. I wanted to get it out right away as we leave Saturday morning for Rapid City, SD. We'll be gone a week. Sure hope mine gets here before we leave. If not, I can post pics as soon as we get back.
    I have no special talents, I am only passionately curious.
    Albert Einstein

Blog Entries
    Mine is heading north of me...which most states are north of me...LOL..
    K
    Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest~Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    what a fun thing to do with the MIL. I have found not one but THREE side swap partners so I am full up I think for this month. Brenda you can keep me for an angel package of fall fabrics if you like
    Dagnabbit...late again... ah well, for future reference I am always up for a side swapperoo in the fq category...love tucking in lil extras, too... Why brat you and I could trade some of the lil "special critter theme fabrics" that I imagine you have some of too..with our hubbys both being a tad "Jed Clampett" like..heck, I've called mine Jed for years! Of course it's a term of endearment!
    Regards
    Kif
    Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest~Mark Twain

Mine will be hitting the post by 3:30pm. I know my partner will like them . I almost didn't want to give them away !
    Madeline

Blog Entries
    Gonna mail mine today. For some reason I thought when we got our names to send to that they got our name also! I even sent a PM to the name I got but haven't heard yet what her preference is. So I am picking out what I would like to receive. Hope she likes her swap!
    Oh! My zip totals 24! Grandma Peg, are you sending to me?
    Have a great day everyone!
    Phyllis
    Good Better Best, never let it rest till the good is better and the better best

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    sunrise450, you'll know next time. Yup, it's suppose to be secret. I got a PM also, so now I know who's sending to me.

uh oh a few non secrets! horrors! how rotten! or maybe its just ok? could be worse your partner could go missing eternally which would suck big time so the upside is your getting fabric! Yippee! Yahoo!!!

Kiffie if you want to trade a critter or two I am game! I might have one you don't have.. I might not also your Jed has been going at it much longer than mine has. I think he is on overdrive trying to catch up however. He just loves those.. critters.
    Linda

My package headed out today to the south....where the zip code adds up to 22 / 2 + 2 = 4. I stalked her posts and threads trying to get a hint as to what she might like....but from her lovely photos it appears she's every eclectic in her taste....so I'm sending fall colors and hope that's ok!
    Kathy

A mind is like a parachute...it works best when open....

I've finally got mine packaged up and it will be in the mail tomorrow.

Sunrise, I'm right there with you...I emailed to my person that I'd shipped and she kindly reminded me it was to be a secret. I knew it when I signed up but somehow in the rush of all my current exchanges, it flew right out of my head. I'll do better next month. Sorry! :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by sunrise450 View Post
    Gonna mail mine today. For some reason I thought when we got our names to send to that they got our name also! I even sent a PM to the name I got but haven't heard yet what her preference is. So I am picking out what I would like to receive. Hope she likes her swap!
    Oh! My zip totals 24! Grandma Peg, are you sending to me?
    Have a great day everyone!
    Phyllis

Blog Entries

Smile

Guess I know Janic McC isn't sending to me...I didn't get a PM!!! Mine is headed west...sent her Fall Fabrics and I so hope she will love them...I know I really like her avatar! Mailed them on Monday so hope she gets the package by Wed. or Thurs!!! Love that turtle, Bdawn! Anna you don't like Christmas fabrics? I will trade if you want.
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Mailed my package today, little northwest, and her fabrics are from before I was born

My package has been mailed today, and is making it's way a little North and a little East, to a Junior member of the board. Since it's my first fq swap, I went with the crowd and mailed fall fabrics, hope she likes them!

I am running behind just a bit, FQ's ready and have been overwhelmed with work the last few days, will be mailing them out tomorrow. Sorry to be mailing a day late. Will be well worth the wait.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Ok back from the post office. Had to mail mine in a box so look for a box on thursday. Yipee!!!!

Power Poster
    Sunrise maybe or maybe not!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast