Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August FQ swap! Fall/Halloween or dots/stripes and checks! >

August FQ swap! Fall/Halloween or dots/stripes and checks!

August FQ swap! Fall/Halloween or dots/stripes and checks!

Old 08-14-2014, 08:49 PM

Kiffie!!! I want your Texas quilt in your pic!!!!

Hairquilt, I'm soooo glad you like your FQ's. I think it's fun to add a blender. The white dots did look great. I'll see if I can post o pic for you. Each of my ladies got something different. Dots stripes Halloween.... It was a fun swap. I'll take pictures of the great things I received tomorrow. Sorry I've been slow about it. I just seem to be going one step forward and two steps backward lately.
Old 08-15-2014, 02:55 AM

Sheri R,
It's my own pattern. I googled mainly coloring book pages and drew them off.
I'd been wanting to make a Texas quilt for a long time.. I still need to get it quilted..
K
Old 08-15-2014, 07:03 PM

Default August FQ swap

I received very generous FQ's from Marie (Tubsfam) today and am jumping with "polka dot joy." What a beautiful selection! And the buttons were the toping on the cake. Thank you so very much!!! I wish I could post pictures to show everyone how beautiful they are. I hope things with your family are getting better!! Let me know, I would be interested. You are so busy and yet you took the time to send the FQ's and I thank you for that. I really could have waited until you were settled, but yet you took the time to make me happy. Things are tough for me right now and these FQ's made a bright spot in my life.

Again, thank you, my swapping angel.
Ellie
Old 08-16-2014, 11:07 AM

I posted pics of the 3 swaps.It didn't post here but on my name as a new thread! sorry,this is a first time and not exactly where I intended the pics to go!! Rosemary
Old 08-16-2014, 11:48 AM

Hi Rosemary,
I must say I don't know how you posted pics that way, but that takes talent, ma'am!
Look at it this way, at least you've posted your 1st pics here
I'm sure one of the mods will be along and can "fix" it. I know when I first started posting, I had some fun times...depending on the day, I probably still do!
Regards,
Kif
Old 08-16-2014, 12:44 PM

My yummy fq booty from RosemaryAttaway- the most fun Halloween pumpkin set and a bonus fq!!! From hairquilt - happy happy polka dots!! And from happylab stripes that I couldn't have picked out better myself, including a 1/2 yard of the pretty pretty TRIMMED IN GOLD fq!!!

I love them all. Thanks ladies!!
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 08-16-2014, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Rosemary Attaway View Post
I posted pics of the 3 swaps.It didn't post here but on my name as a new thread! sorry,this is a first time and not exactly where I intended the pics to go!! Rosemary
I nabbed your pictures Rosemary. Here they are, from hairquilt, SheriR and Kiffie.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  
Old 08-16-2014, 02:33 PM

I received some great FQ's from Kiffie2413:
Thanks!! They're wonderful.

Jane
Attached Thumbnails aug-fqs-kiffie2413.jpg  
Old 08-16-2014, 04:00 PM

wow some great fat quarters. I am in love with that purple pumpkin fabric half happy half sad pumpkins. THen there is the Christmas stripes oh great they would be with the vintage fabric I have and oh oh I need some of at.. gorgeous show of fabrics. I pray I have handled your complaints with some satisfaction. REMEMBER all complaints go to me and ME ALONE. AT NO POINT are you to go to other members or post on board here that your unhappy with xyz. It causes unnecessary pain for others and embarrassment and that my friends IS NOT TOLERATED on this board. You will be given only one warning on this the next time you will be removed from this swap with bad feedback left. We are here to be good, kind and understanding so that this is fun for EVERYONE. everyone makes mistakes. Forgive and move on. if you cant follow this rule please feel free to drop out from this swap. I will not tolerate bad behavior on anyones part. Thanks!
Old 08-17-2014, 07:04 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]488060[/ATTACH]Finally got the pix to work. These are the fun Halloween fabrics I got from jclinganrey. Can't wait to use them for something fun!! Thanks again!!
Attached Thumbnails fq-swap.jpg