Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST >

August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST

August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST

Old 08-09-2012, 06:41 PM

My box went out today, to my SP in the same state as me! Hope she
likes everything I put in there! Your going to love it ! A couple of handmade things inthe reads well as some info about my town!
Old 08-09-2012, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Sooooooo .... if you are someone who gets mail at a P.O. Box .... it might be nice if you went to pick up your mail.
. Miss k, i have a p o box but there wasnt any thing in there,so sad its not me lol
Old 08-09-2012, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
I'll take every last scrap of it if they have any. The fabric is silk organza and has a sort of circular cherry blossom pattern with a sprinkling of sequins. Here is the page in my storefront with more photos. And Sharon Anne, here are some of the other veils I make. Thanks for helping in the hunt!

Oh my goodness, Kyrstyna - those are stunning and my browsing was way too hasty. I am genuinely impressed and your website is phenomenal, too. I probably know the answer already, but did you design the website, as well? I will go look at your beautiful creations leisurely this weekend. Tonight I MUST get my DGD's birthday package ready to mail or she won't get it in NJ in time - 6 year olds just don't understand DGM being late. This is my top priority tonight.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:31 PM

Ok Clue zip seems a popular one, my sp's zip adds up to lucky 13.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:37 PM

Got an awesome package from Rose Irish (Rose Larson Howell) Love Love the hot pad mittens, just got to have the pattern. Here is what all I got from her, Hot Pad Mittens, Sm Clip Board, Magnetic Notepad, Fine Tip Markers, Fruit Tea Sampler, Fabric, Sm Blank Book, Book Light, Candy-already all gone. Also got some dog Biscuits that her daughter Anastasia made, (dogs loved them). Can I have the recipe PLEASE!!! Also some dog toys that sure didn't last very long. Sorry Rose dogs already tore them up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]354638[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails hot-pad-mittens-sm-clip-board-magnetic-notepad-fine-tip-markers-fruit-tea-sampler-fabric-s.jpg  
Old 08-09-2012, 07:42 PM

Brenda21 has joined my long list of wonderful SP swap partners! She sent an amazingly thoughtful package which was the highlight of my day when I got home from work tonight. I read earlier that she really knew how to stuff a mailing envelope and boy was that an understatement. She read my profile and responded perfectly - I am looking forward to using everything.

I just kept pulling things out - thought I was going to get carpal tunnel!!! 5 uniquely and exquisitely patterned cream on cream FQ's, Fray Check (yippee because I about used mine all up on my patriotic block for Krystyna's project), a sassy tote pattern which I love making, 2 magazines both of which have patterns I like mucho and also, useful instructions for a quilter like me who has limited experience.

I have to specifically mention the 1995 American Quilter Magazine - I love, love, love the collage applique photos - and my creative juices are starting to flow. Beautiful art and landscaping quilts in there. What a yummie publication!!!

But wait, I'm not done.... There is a package of lovely, antique buttons (sorry all you button lovers, I just cannot bring myself to share them other than in photographs). A strip of white lace, a package of strawberry-apricot tea, a too cute barefoot file, a lovely note, and last but not least, her beautiful signature scissor fob with a tiny scissor charm and holding a great pair of sharp and pointed scissors.

I am so grateful, Brenda - many hugs of thanks. Pictures to follow as soon as I adjust pixels.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:46 PM

hey I am not sure hot to post feedback anymore. Use to be pretty easy but don't see it now.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:54 PM

Sharon~I'm glad you enjoyed your goodies

Verna~the easiest way to do feedback now is to go to a post that the person has made and under the avatar at the bottom of the list is the feedback score and the number next to it in blue...click on that number and it will take you to the persons feedback page and then over on the far right you can click on the link to leave feedback..hope that helps.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:59 PM

OK, after much cropping and fussing, and without further ado, here are the photos of Brenda21's happy package... Don't you just love it?
Attached Thumbnails brenda21aug12-1of2.jpg   brenda21aug12-2of2.jpg  
Old 08-09-2012, 08:42 PM

ok so I sent out my package today and here are my hints, you went east of me and we are 4445 miles apart