Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Batik Block Sampler ~~ Sign-ups Close May 30th, 2012 ~~ >

Batik Block Sampler ~~ Sign-ups Close May 30th, 2012 ~~

Batik Block Sampler ~~ Sign-ups Close May 30th, 2012 ~~

Old 07-17-2012, 12:27 PM

Hello everyone,

I will be returning your blocks back to you. I have had some personal issues and health issues that have taken up alot of my thoughts and time. You have no idea what I have been through and continue to. I had no intentions of keeping anyones blocks. I don't know where you all are getting your information but Richard is not my husbands name and I have had no phone messages.

I will post as each ones blocks are mailed back. I will start mailing back in a few days. I get tired real easy so I will send as many as I can each day. I will contact you by PM if there is any problems that arise with postage.

Thank you,
Susan/PinkLotus
Old 07-17-2012, 12:41 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Susan- thank you for posting... The swap members will be relieved to know you are relatively ok..

Would the members consider a stand in host if Susan can gather them and send them all to another host - like myself- to swap out or not ?

Last edited by luvTooQuilt; 07-17-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:49 PM

Thanks for offering this as an option luvTooQuilt. I would participate, it there are others that would accept this offer.

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt View Post
Susan- thank you for posting... The swap members will be relieved to know you are relatively ok..

Would the members consider a stand in host if Susan can gather them and send them all to another host - like myself- to swap out or not ?
Old 07-17-2012, 01:08 PM

Susan,
I'm so relieved to hear from you. I know we all share concern over how you've been. I'm happy with any thing you decide. Another option is letting QuiltingKrazy pick up the stuff so you won't have to worry about it. Our prayers are with you and your family. This QB stuff is suppose to be fun so however we can keep it that way, let us help.
SheriR<3
Old 07-17-2012, 01:09 PM
Power Poster

luvTooQuilt I would participate if enough people would and it works for Susan. It might be easier for her to send it to one location but then it might not. thank you for offering luvtooquilt.
Old 07-17-2012, 01:10 PM

Oh so sorry Susan. We will continue to pray for your situation. Thanks for letting us know the status of our blocks. If someone wants to be a swap hostess, that would be great. If we get ours back, that is fine as well. Whatever needs to happen, no worries here. Glad we are moving forward. I will continue in prayer over the situtation and know that Susan will be getting thru this so she can be part of the board again. Personal health issues are no fun at all.
Old 07-17-2012, 01:14 PM

YEA!!! Glad she is ok!!!
Old 07-17-2012, 01:27 PM

Susan,

Many if not all of us have been concerned about your well being. Thank goodness you are ok. You are right in that I have no idea what you have been through but please know that my thoughts are with you and wish you nothing but good thoughts and a speedy recovery. It's hard not to have negative thoughts after so much time has passed.

Stand in swap hostess is fine by me. Just let me know what I can do to support whoever to make it happen.

Thank you all!
Old 07-17-2012, 01:50 PM

Glad you answered PinkLotus, why don't you send them all to Luvtoquilt with whatever money you have left and when she receives them she can let us know how much more postage we owe. That way it's easier on you for only 1 large package and we would be happy too because they are swapped and we all can go forward as originally planned.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:03 PM

Pinklotus and all, I do live closest to Susan and would be glad to GO PICK UP the blocks to make that easier on her.
I do not mind at all. I could then turn around and get the blocks all mailed to everyone. Y'all just let me know if this would be ok with PinkLotus and the others in the Batik swap.

Pinklotus I am glad you have been able to respond on the board to let us all know you are OK. I'm apologize for any ill feelings you may have gotten from me or anyone else. In this day and age, so many people do the wrong things and we tend to think that first when things don't go as planned.