Boom 11 - FAST & FURIOUS

Old 01-18-2014, 02:18 PM

Wow! This is a beautiful block! So many nice ones from this group. Waiting to see what the slow and easy group is working on.
Originally Posted by Difergie View Post
Here is today's....2 more to go
[ATTACH=CONFIG]457076[/ATTACH]
Old 01-18-2014, 07:55 PM

Mine are all done so decided to go ahead and mail them all in. Sounds like everyone is about done so thought I better get them in and not hold anyone up. I had fun making them and look forward to receiving mine back. Thank you all for making them for me.
Old 01-19-2014, 06:50 AM

I expect to finish my blocks up this long weekend. I thought I would go back and if there's enough 'leftover' fabric I'd do a second block where I can. If everyone finishes early I won't hold them up by doing extras.
Old 01-19-2014, 07:07 AM

Do not rush....we have time. A lot of us are getting done or close to done but that doesn't mean everyone needs to put pressure on themselves to finish early! I have been putting all the pictures of the blocks on my I pad and about 100 pics have been posted of blocks and there will be 225? When everyone is done. So...not everyone is done yet....keep posting pictures because I love seeing them all..and I can't wait to see the pics on the slow and easy site also...that's my two cents for this Sunday am...have a truly blessed day...di
Old 01-19-2014, 07:15 AM

Thanks Difergi, I was starting to feel pressured. We leave Friday for our weeks vacation and I won't be able to finish before I go and was feeling bad Leaving this frozen tundra for a week in the sun is a true blessing and want to enjoy every minute of it. Today is church, run errands and pack

Terriamn
Old 01-19-2014, 07:21 AM

Default No need to rush!

Good morning Ladies! Just a gentle reminder that the deadline for completed blocks for this group is March 6. That makes your mailing date WELL OVER a month away. While I appreciate that some of you are SUPER fast & furious, others are taking their time and plan to use the whole 2 month time period. I see some possibly unintended pressure building to get them done - some of you are anxious to get your completed blocks back - but let's allow everyone the opportunity to finish according to the planned time frame.

I appreciate your cooperation and understanding! Have a wonderful day!
Old 01-19-2014, 08:08 AM

Exactly! Thank you Difergie!
Originally Posted by Difergie View Post
Do not rush....we have time. A lot of us are getting done or close to done but that doesn't mean everyone needs to put pressure on themselves to finish early!
Old 01-19-2014, 10:33 AM

I am far from done! I will be on time, but I know it will be in February before I have completed the blocks. January is too hectic for me to do more than one or two a weekend. And, I had planned to make a few today, but.... it is off to the office instead. January is my least favorite month..
And of course, watching the Seahawks game this afternoon. Since I don't have any cable, that may involve going to a sports bar.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:51 AM

Terriamn- you go and enjoy every second of your vacation! You should have plenty of time to get all your blocks done before our March 3rd deadline.
Old bored me made a block for myself today. It's "WeatherVane".
Attached Thumbnails boom-11-made-002a.jpg  
Old 01-19-2014, 12:12 PM

I thought u only wanted white...read it wrong! And I hate just using white....oh well