Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group >

Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group

Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group

Old 06-07-2014, 11:17 AM

Finished the middle and started some shams...will use the blocks from this boom for the side drops of the comforter...starting to strip wallpaper from room walls...this turned into a really big project!!
Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Difirgie have you worked anymore on your last boom quilt you had posted some pictures of. Terriamn
Old 06-07-2014, 03:12 PM

REMINDER!!! You do NOT have to mail to me in a usps priority padded envelope if you don't want to. It is a suggestion that you do if you have them but you can mail in any tracked package you are comfortable mailing in. ALSO, you do not NEED to mail me a pre-stamped return envelope. You can mail me postage or cash to cover the return. PLEASE do not beat yourself up trying to find these padded envelopes when, as I've repeatedly said, I've got DOZENS of them.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:11 AM

Ladies, I don't know what is wrong with me this weekend but my brain must be on vacation! please ignore the previous post of group members as I think two people are mixed up between groups. I'm going to do this the old fashioned way...pen and paper. i'll post the corrected list later today. Again, my apologies...
Old 06-08-2014, 10:15 AM

Default If this isn't right...

Hello Four Leaf Clover group. Here is your corrected and dare I say "last" FINAL group list. I don't know why I continually made the same mistakes over and over but a couple of hours, a onion and bell pepper omelet, another cup of coffee and a one ibuprofen later, I believe I've got this straightened out. But if this isn't right, then I'm going back to bed and pray to wake up when this weekend is over!

Here we go:

ArizonaKAT
Bibliostone
Billi
Bluelady
Difergie
Gaijin
Groovy Pieces
Jaba
Jclinganrey
Joanelizbay
KatskidinWi
Libster
Mollymunchkin
Moonrise
Nelco
Seasaw2mch
Sunrise450
Terriamn
TravelingGamma
Urgodschild2

I appreciate your patience. Heaven knows I've needed it this weekend! (Please disregard my group post earlier this morning. I've requested it be deleted to prevent further confusion but that may take a day or two to happen.)
Old 06-08-2014, 12:48 PM

Just finished ironing, wrapping, tagging and printing the label - will go in tomorrow's mail. Emailed you with tracking number. Now to go feed the grandbaby who has not been patient while doing the above!!
Then to finish working on the last round of a round robin swap!
Old 06-09-2014, 04:49 AM

Thanks for the list Janice, I hope your weekend gets better.

Ladies I am looking forward to getting all of your beautiful, and fun fabrics to work with and hoping I can do them all justice.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:01 AM

Ok I am looking at the revised list and it looks like we only have to send 18 instead of 19. My package is all wrapped up so I have 19 in there. Janice just take the one for Quilt addict out and send it back to me with my blocks from others. OK? I am off to the post office now to mail it off. Will send tacking when I get back.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:05 AM

Joanelizbay, thanks for telling me why they don't have any. Here in So. Calif. there is a PO probably every 5 miles apart so plenty to go to and I got the same no we don't have any....you have to order them. Grrr. Oh well off to mail my box to Janice. THey all fit in one of the flatrate boxes....they smallest one.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:23 AM

My lists both have 20 listed, same as before
Old 06-09-2014, 10:25 AM

No, Barbara, there are 20 on the list, so send me 19. The group numbers haven't changed...I only corrected the participants as I had mixed them up in my databases. Group remains steady at 20!!!

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
Ok I am looking at the revised list and it looks like we only have to send 18 instead of 19. My package is all wrapped up so I have 19 in there. Janice just take the one for Quilt addict out and send it back to me with my blocks from others. OK? I am off to the post office now to mail it off. Will send tacking when I get back.