Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
BOOM 13 - Sign-ups Closed >

BOOM 13 - Sign-ups Closed

BOOM 13 - Sign-ups Closed

Old 06-02-2014, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
Yeah! My fabric is washed, cut, ironed and ready to go!
Mine too sitting in a flat rate envelope waiting for any last minute instructions that might be given and an address :-) I'm not too excited.
Old 06-02-2014, 07:43 AM

Sorry ladies...I had a 'minor" emergency with a beloved pet and so was at the vet with her. Now I'm hours behind getting your emails out. What a morning! Up before 5 am b/c I was unable to stay in bed as i was thinking about all I have to do, some unpleasant personal business, hours at the vet and it's not even noon! What a day! Ive seen much better let me assure you but since the dog (my avatar) is doing better, the rest of the day should go well and I'll get on your emails right after I have a bite to eat. Thanks for your patience!
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Mine too sitting in a flat rate envelope waiting for any last minute instructions that might be given and an address :-) I'm not too excited.
Old 06-02-2014, 08:17 AM

I could have sworn I sent a pic of my fabric. . . Let me try again.
Attached Thumbnails fabric.png  
Old 06-02-2014, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Sorry ladies...I had a 'minor" emergency with a beloved pet and so was at the vet with her. Now I'm hours behind getting your emails out. What a morning! Up before 5 am b/c I was unable to stay in bed as i was thinking about all I have to do, some unpleasant personal business, hours at the vet and it's not even noon! What a day! Ive seen much better let me assure you but since the dog (my avatar) is doing better, the rest of the day should go well and I'll get on your emails right after I have a bite to eat. Thanks for your patience!
Oh dear Janice sorry to hear your pup is sick I hope she feels better soon
Old 06-02-2014, 10:54 AM

Janice, Take a deep breath, some things take precedence over life on the QB. Glad pup is doing better.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:45 AM

LOL! SO TRUE BUT...i'm just heading over to make the thread posts now, grab the correct url to put in your emails and then send them out. All should be done in an hour.

For everyone's info, I have tried very hard to avoid any mistakes, however, if you spot any, don't hesitate to EMAIL me at [email protected] with that info. Thanks. Here goes...2 month group is first!

Originally Posted by quilt addict View Post
Janice, Take a deep breath, some things take precedence over life on the QB. Glad pup is doing better.
Old 06-02-2014, 12:31 PM

Default Time to close this thread out!

BOOM 13 4 MONTH GROUP THREAD "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" dedicated thread: http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t247799.html

BOOM 13 2 MONTH GROUP THREAD "JADE" dedicated thread: http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t247798.html

OK, it's time to switch over to the dedicated threads for each group. From here on out, please use the appropriate group thread for your comments and pictures as I'm going to ask that this sign-up thread be closed at the QB's earliest convenience.

I'm anxious to get you all going and get those lovely fabrics in my hands. Thank you to everyone who has shown interest in Boom 13.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:59 AM

Default Fabric

Tried to post photo but no luck