Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 14 - April - 3 month group >

Boom 14 - April - 3 month group

Boom 14 - April - 3 month group

Old 01-01-2015, 09:04 AM

Sorry about that. I forgot about all the pix posted in the original sign-up thread. I've got it now, no worries!
Originally Posted by sunrise450 View Post
Janice I posted a photo of my fabrics but if you can't find it today let me know and I will send another pic.
Old 01-01-2015, 09:32 AM

I went to the site w/ the pics of the fabric and think I miss understood. I thought BeeB, was in the April swap w/ the garden quilt for her mom, but I double checked the list and she is not.
Old 01-01-2015, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Kassaundra View Post
I went to the site w/ the pics of the fabric and think I miss understood. I thought BeeB, was in the April swap w/ the garden quilt for her mom, but I double checked the list and she is not.
Hii kassaundra,

If you go to the first post of each thread it lists who is in that group. Im not sure where she started but sometimes after the initial sign ups are done people switch from one to the other for various reasons. If you are in different groups and you still want to make a block for her you can talk to her about a side swap.
Old 01-01-2015, 11:24 AM

Kassaundra, BuzzyBee is in the March group. As Billi said, PM Bee and you two can talk about a "side swap". Side swaps are done outside of this forum as they are the participants responsibility, not mine.
Originally Posted by Kassaundra View Post
Old 01-01-2015, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Kassaundra, BuzzyBee is in the March group. As Billi said, PM Bee and you two can talk about a "side swap". Side swaps are done outside of this forum as they are the participants responsibility, not mine.
Hi Kass! Just buzzing in to check on this thread and would love to side swap. I also realized I lost contact with a couple of people early on when we officially divided into our groups. Good to bee catching up with you again.

Bee
Old 01-02-2015, 05:09 AM

Shipping today! Those of you who sent me cash will have already rec'd their tracking #s by email. Those who sent postage will have to wait until I can email you individually with your numbers. That will come later today. It's been an odyssey getting these ready but ready they are! Yippee!

Enjoy, Boomers!
Old 01-02-2015, 11:39 AM

Janice and everyone, Happy New Year. Will be looking for the squishy next week.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Bee Beatty View Post
Hi Kass! Just buzzing in to check on this thread and would love to side swap. I also realized I lost contact with a couple of people early on when we officially divided into our groups. Good to bee catching up with you again.

Bee
Sounds good.
Old 01-03-2015, 08:57 AM

Received my tracking. Thank you.
Old 01-04-2015, 05:42 PM

Default Boom f8s start arriving tomorrow!

OK, ladies, we're ready to begin! Your f8s will begin arriving tomorrow. Be sure you read all requests and if you don't understand something, please pm the owner or post the question online. Posting would be better because if you have a question, someone else probably has the same one too.

Remember all blocks you make must be as close to 12 1/2 inches as you can get them so that may mean repeatedly measuring as you go. Don't just cut fabric at the right size and "assume" the size will be correct when you are finished. Many of us don't sew perfect seams and after you've stitched several, your block may be too small or too large. Measure as you go!

Regarding picture posting, please SHRINK your photo to 100kb or smaller. As some days this thread will be picture heavy, the pages don't load well with large photos. SHRINK, SHRINK, SHRINK!!! Also, as you post pix, be sure to put the owner's name in your post or on the photo so that I can easily transfer your photos to the gallery without having to go back and look up whose fabric is whose. By the end of the round, I'll know them by heart but at this point, I only recall my own and two others.

Use BOARD NAMES ONLY AND POST NO PERSONAL INFORMATION! Be careful that as you take pix, you don't accidentally include your real name or those of your fellow members. Some members have included that info with their f8s, totally their prerogative, but do not publish that info. (For instance, don't take a pic using a label from the owner if it has their address. Make up a new label with that person's board name only and then take a pic.) If I see it, I'll have the post and/or the picture removed.

I'm sure that there's more but this will do for a start. One more thing! Anyone with any problems or complaints, EMAIL me directly. If you question whether you should post something, don't. Email me first. [email protected]

Enjoy your f8s!

Last edited by Janice McC; 01-04-2015 at 05:45 PM.