Boom 16 - OverAchievers - 2 month group >

Boom 16 - OverAchievers - 2 month group

Boom 16 - OverAchievers - 2 month group

Old 04-07-2016, 08:49 AM

Great fun block Billi
Old 04-07-2016, 10:34 AM
Power Poster

Smile

I made another block for Billi because I thought the one I made was too plain. I'll send both Billi so you can choose.
Attached Thumbnails 002-custom-.jpg   001-custom-.jpg  
Old 04-07-2016, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
I made another block for Billi because I thought the one I made was too plain. I'll send both Billi so you can choose.
You didn't have to do that but thank you it is beautiful and it will find it's way into my quilt.
Old 04-07-2016, 02:28 PM

Default A more realistic view of my work space

I told you guys that I would show you a more realistic image of my sewing room. this is how it typically gets when I am working on something. I don't take the time to put things away and I just go from one thing to the next pushing things to the side then pileing it up till I can't find anything and I have to straighten things up before I do another thing.

It took everything I have to not just pick up a couple of things before I took the pictures. the sad part is this is not the worst it gets before I clean up and start over. [ATTACH=CONFIG]547303[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]547304[/ATTACH]

and all the completed blocks on my board oh so pretty almost hate to send them away [ATTACH=CONFIG]547302[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails i-am-slob-1.jpg   i-am-slob-2.jpg   i-am-slob-3-.jpg  
Old 04-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Billi View Post
I told you guys that I would show you a more realistic image of my sewing room. this is how it typically gets when I am working on something. I don't take the time to put things away and I just go from one thing to the next pushing things to the side then pileing it up till I can't find anything and I have to straighten things up before I do another thing.

It took everything I have to not just pick up a couple of things before I took the pictures. the sad part is this is not the worst it gets before I clean up and start over. [ATTACH=CONFIG]547303[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]547304[/ATTACH]

and all the completed blocks on my board oh so pretty almost hate to send them away [ATTACH=CONFIG]547302[/ATTACH]
I love your display wall. What is it made of? Hmm if you don't send them in I might need to come and pick up mine. LOL Your studio looks great. Very inviting.
Old 04-07-2016, 04:55 PM

Love the condo Billi, thank you so much. Love your sewing room, it looks used, just like mine They are so fun!!
Old 04-08-2016, 10:22 AM

Billi, your slob pictures look like mine hen it's cleaned. Just o much stuff and not enough room
Old 04-08-2016, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
I love your display wall. What is it made of? Hmm if you don't send them in I might need to come and pick up mine. LOL Your studio looks great. Very inviting.
Do to the threat of invasion I decided it best to send my blocks in to our fearless leader they are winging their way across the US as we speak.

My design wall is made from a plastic backed felt it reminds me of the mattress pads we put on baby cribs. and I love it. I would like to say I made it myself but that would be a big fat lie. I love that I can be working on more that one thing and it rolls up out of the way if I need it too.
Old 04-08-2016, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Billi, your slob pictures look like mine hen it's cleaned. Just o much stuff and not enough room
What I didn't tell or show you is the closet in the guest bedroom where I keep most of my fabric :-0
Old 04-08-2016, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Do to the threat of invasion I decided it best to send my blocks in to our fearless leader they are winging their way across the US as we speak.

My design wall is made from a plastic backed felt it reminds me of the mattress pads we put on baby cribs. and I love it. I would like to say I made it myself but that would be a big fat lie. I love that I can be working on more that one thing and it rolls up out of the way if I need it too.
i use plastic table cloths. Everything sticks great. Not very chic, but practical. It looks like you have yours on some sort of roller. Am I right? Did you make it or buy it?