Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 21 - Sign-ups now open thru 5/31*** >

Boom 21 - Sign-ups now open thru 5/31***

Boom 21 - Sign-ups now open thru 5/31***

Old 05-24-2018, 01:31 PM

to quote the Beatles, "all you need is love!"
Old 05-24-2018, 02:05 PM

"all you need is love!" and I truly am feeling it through the air waves. I really appreciate your sincere offers and would be honored for you to make a block for me. It will certainly be a big reminder of so many ladies helping me go through perhaps the hardest obstacle I've ever traveled. I wish I could confidently say I will make one in return but I can't. Everyone that has gone through it is different and I have no idea how my body will react. All I know for sure is that my God has a plan and I will try to help him as best I can.
I will send in my fabric but I do ask for one favor.....please do not feel that you have a make a block for me. Each one of you has to make time to sew these and your family and life are truly important. Some of you are retired and busy with your own projects and everyday things that you do and some are working, some have children still at home and some are taking care of grand children or their own parents..
I feel very privileged and appreciate your generosity. Thank you so much
Here's pics of the fabrics I have bagged[ATTACH=CONFIG]594872[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]594873[/ATTACH]Each has a generous piece of blender fabric to go with the print. Thank you again ladies

Attached Thumbnails dscf3831.jpg   dscf3829.jpg  
Old 05-24-2018, 02:09 PM

Jaba - Sending prayers up for you as you travel down this path. I'm so glad they caught it early. You are certainly strong and you have people praying and thinking of you daily. I would love to make your block - and I know you will be checking in on the boom as often as you can. You have a lot of love here on this QB! <3

Terri - I will be sending up prayers for you. Happy you have found some answers and will be praying for a successful surgery and recover. <3

QM - So sorry about your stress fracture and the need to wear that stinkin boot! (don't mean to imply that your feet stink, just that the boot is uncomfortable) Prayers for strong healing.

TG - Love your quilt!! So pretty and pinwheels are my favorite! Looks great!

It is such a comfort to know we have a caring QB family. With all the bad in our world/lives, it great to know we have people that care and can lift us up. And also to celebrate all the good and great things that come our way. Praise God!
Old 05-24-2018, 02:11 PM

Jaba - Love your fabric choices! Both will make an awesome quilt!!
Old 05-24-2018, 02:18 PM

Ditto! Jaba, send whenever it’s convenient for you or your hubby. Send enough for two full groups. Yay. Fun with Fabrics! (Nod to Shamy.). Just let me know when they’re on the way. Thanks.
Originally Posted by D.Henson View Post
Jaba - Love your fabric choices! Both will make an awesome quilt!!
Old 05-24-2018, 03:00 PM

Yeah I just love the love in this group. I consider it an honor to make you two blocks Jaba. You need to concentrate on your health and let us love on you
Old 05-24-2018, 03:03 PM

I agree w/ everything that has been said about Jaba's blocks.
Old 05-24-2018, 03:58 PM

Yeah!!! So glad Jaba...absolutely love that lst fabric of yours!! Now just sit back...take care of YOU and let us do for you what we can!!
Old 05-24-2018, 05:29 PM

Jaba, so sorry to hear about your problems. Hang in there and things will work out just fine. Sending love and prayers. I would love to make a block for you. {{{Hugs}}}
Old 05-24-2018, 05:52 PM

Thank you, Jaba for letting us help you even though we aren’t neighbors. We are still friends who want to help. And a squishy full of blocks will bring so much joy! Praying with you through this valley.