Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group >

Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group

Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group

Old 10-01-2019, 07:43 AM

Wyoming didn't get the snow yesterday that Montana got but it's on the way. It started snowing about 2 hours ago and suppose to snow today and tomorrow. ugh!!! We're usually gone by now but have to wait for doctors okay to leave. We want to make sure Bill's shoulder is good to go, doctor on the 7th, and I still have 1 blood test for thyroid that can't be tested until the 17th. Fireplaces are blazing and soup sure tastes good in this kind of weather
Makes it easy to stay in the house and just sew and watch TV
Old 10-01-2019, 09:50 AM

We had Seniors at church this morning so I commandeered a couple of friends to hold the quilt up for me. This my Second Boom 22 quilt. I love how this one turned out. I used a pink print flannel for the backing. Ladies, you all got oohed and awed over and complimented on your beautiful work this morning. This quilt was very well examined by all, even the men. One lady followed me all the way to my car to be sure I wouldn't change my mind about selling it to her.
You done good, Boomers! I'm very proud of you all. Thanks again for sharing your work with me.
Attached Thumbnails 101_1170-2-b.jpg  
Old 10-01-2019, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Libster View Post
We had Seniors at church this morning so I commandeered a couple of friends to hold the quilt up for me. This my Second Boom 22 quilt. I love how this one turned out. I used a pink print flannel for the backing. Ladies, you all got oohed and awed over and complimented on your beautiful work this morning. This quilt was very well examined by all, even the men. One lady followed me all the way to my car to be sure I wouldn't change my mind about selling it to her.
You done good, Boomers! I'm very proud of you all. Thanks again for sharing your work with me.
Your quilt is beautiful. I can well understand why someone would like to buy it off of you. The quilts I save for myself are always the swap quilts.
Old 10-01-2019, 02:23 PM

Chloe looks lovely

Originally Posted by klaws View Post
Meet Chloe. My new furbaby. <3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]617999[/ATTACH]
Old 10-01-2019, 02:24 PM

The quilt turned out awesome, I see my block.

Old 10-01-2019, 03:22 PM

Libster, you made a wonderful quilt out of all those squares! Beautiful! What a compliment to you and the group that the lady wanted it for herself. Glad you held firm since you wanted it so much.
Klaws, I love your new furbaby. She's so pretty and actually looks a lot like my Chloe from many years back, one of the world's finest cats ever. I'm sure your Chloe will be equally fabulous!
Originally Posted by klaws View Post
Meet Chloe. My new furbaby. <3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]617999[/ATTACH]
Old 10-01-2019, 06:29 PM

Awesome finish on your quilt Libster.

Chloe is beautiful Klaws
Old 10-01-2019, 06:58 PM

I mailed my blocks today and looking forward to getting mine. Thanks everyone!
Klaws, Chloe looks very happy and contented. Lost my dog Mila after 17 years. We miss her, but know she is in a better place in dog heaven......
Old 10-01-2019, 07:14 PM

I finished Vikki's block today so now 2 to go. Since you had one w/ circular piecing I thought you needed one more so it wasn't "lonely" lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]618021[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dsc_0447.jpg  
Old 10-02-2019, 02:56 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]618025[/ATTACH]
Here’s my side swap for mjpEncinitas. I realized as soon as I took the pic that I had forgotten to add the red to the corners, as I had planned. She made a beautiful appliqué for me.
Attached Thumbnails 75b2d81b-9e74-4afd-bfb1-7f4d93e45244.jpeg