Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 24 - Signups now open thru 2/18*** >

Boom 24 - Signups now open thru 2/18***

Boom 24 - Signups now open thru 2/18***

Old 02-26-2020, 06:15 PM

MacyBaby - So where is you new abode?
the fabric is all fabulous. The beer brings back my back to the cigar print! Hmm will have to look for my other beer prints, but think I used it on other projects.
So glad to be back - just figured out that God's path was for us to stay in AZ and am quite happy about it. And by the time I start working on the blocks -my mother will be back in her home for the summer!
Everyone take care of yourself.
Old 02-27-2020, 03:59 AM

Queenbarbiej anf sewbizgirl, I received your packages. Thank you.
Old 02-27-2020, 07:30 AM

Many thanks LAf for jumping in and taking the boom spot I had to vacate. The fabrics look like a lot of fun! I think you値l really enjoy it. It stretches your creativity and made me a much better piecer.

Once taxes are done I値l be ready for a few side swaps if anyone finishes up early. I have cute dog fabric for my bonus granddaughter. I promised her a swap quilt.

Things are calming down here. Daughter is back at work part time so she痴 healing up. Every time I get in the car I think of mom. This car connects to the phone and I always called her when I drove anywhere. I致e been calling my sister instead.

Im working on a boom quilt right now. Some of you may recall the fabric. It was a repeat purple gold pink and the companion fabric was purple with orange polks dots. I値l post when I知 done. Then in March one of my dearest friends is coming out to learn to quilt by putting the last quilt boom quilt blocks together. Swirly blue lavender quilt with a little piece of red. That will be her quilt!

stay healthy my boom friends. I知 going to really enjoy watching all the blocks being made.
Old 02-27-2020, 09:34 AM

Bugaroo and Marija, your packages arrived safely. Thank you!
Old 02-27-2020, 12:18 PM
Power Poster

Glad my fabric got there, Janice, and thanks for letting me know.

I’m going to race myself to see if I can get the last blocks all put together before the new fabrics come.
Old 02-28-2020, 05:20 AM

Good morning, Boomers. Packages are coming in steadily now. Four more are expected today. I知 going to be with the grand baby this weekend and into next week but DH will collect your packages for me. I値l start sorting them on Thursday and get the F8s out to you by the 9th as scheduled. DS and DDIL just moved so it'll be hectic up there as we arrange and rearrange but I値l keep in touch.
Old 02-28-2020, 05:41 AM

Since i'm a bit behind the eight ball joining late to the game, I am playing hard to catch up. I will realistically get them in the mail to you on monday, but that should still be enough time. I've got about half my F8s cut, ironed, and bagged. I'll see how much I can do this morning before work!
Old 02-28-2020, 05:52 AM

Laf I am sure you will get a handle on things soon enough. Just so glad to have you joining us. I have only done one other boom and am here to tell you it has been so much fun!
Old 02-28-2020, 06:02 AM

Default Fabric

This is my fabric as I have 5 yards of it and have no idea how to use it. I am sure you all will figure something cool out The only request is keep the colors within the fabric
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 02-28-2020, 08:50 AM

I'm getting my fabric ready today. I will probably be sending several different prints again, just need to decide on what colors I want for this quilt.
I got a top done last weekend at the retreat from boom blocks, I will try to post a photo once it is quilted. I have enough blocks to do at least two more tops.