Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 24 - Signups now open thru 2/18*** >

Boom 24 - Signups now open thru 2/18***

Boom 24 - Signups now open thru 2/18***

Old 05-04-2020, 06:03 AM

Here are 2 more that I have so far. One for SuziSew and the other for MonaG. I hope you like them.

Attached Thumbnails suzisew.jpg   monag.jpg  
Old 05-04-2020, 06:37 AM

Klaws, what wonderful blocks. I'm particularly fond of two-color blocks and these are just what I love. Nice work!
Old 05-04-2020, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by klaws View Post
Here are 2 more that I have so far. One for SuziSew and the other for MonaG. I hope you like them.
Thanks Klaws. All the blocks are looking fantastic. I hope to finish and mail this week.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:21 AM

Finally got back to Wyoming! It took us awhile, 3 different bookings canceled and then finally the 4th time all the flights were a go. Seems cold to me here but it really is nice weather, in the 60's and lots of sun. A little cooler so far today, we're suppose to be getting rain which the lawn needs so that is good.
Love seeing all of the blocks, there is going to be some very pretty quilts made. Janice, I can't seem to find your link for the albums, not showing for me below your posts. Help please??
Have a good day ladies, be safe and well....
Old 05-04-2020, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by klaws View Post

Ooooo....love my block Klaws! thank you so much!
Old 05-04-2020, 10:00 PM
Power Poster

Great blocks today, ladies...

Terri, feels good to use up stash fabric, doesn't it?

When I was a kid in Massachusetts, the same rabbit would come in under the fence to make a nest for all of her litters. And she covered them with the fur and fluff. We would go out and take the fur out and lift out the sweet little babies and hold them. So adorable! Then, one day, all gone. Never could understand that mama rabbit, because we had a scotty dog in the same fenced yard she was using. Not the brightest bunny in the woods, LOL.

As young parents we raised rabbits for our meat, so we had the benefit of tons of little baby bunnies to play with. We told the kids not to name them. Only the parents could have names!

Last edited by sewbizgirl; 05-04-2020 at 10:04 PM.
Old 05-05-2020, 05:59 AM

Jaba, so good to hear from you. Am glad you finally made it home. Hope you are feeling well.

My signature is supposed to have the gallery info in it but it shows for some people and not for others. I don't understand it. Anyway, the gallery is boomerangswaps.weebly.com. Hope you enjoy the myriad blocks. There are about 300 in there now.

It's getting hot here now. I'm sure the AC will kick on later this morning for the first time this year. Oh, dear. We're starting early. Have a lovely day.
Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Finally got back to Wyoming! It took us awhile, 3 different bookings canceled and then finally the 4th time all the flights were a go. Seems cold to me here but it really is nice weather, in the 60's and lots of sun. A little cooler so far today, we're suppose to be getting rain which the lawn needs so that is good.
Love seeing all of the blocks, there is going to be some very pretty quilts made. Janice, I can't seem to find your link for the albums, not showing for me below your posts. Help please??
Have a good day ladies, be safe and well....
Old 05-05-2020, 08:48 AM

Janice it shows for me when I am logged in. If I'm not logged in, it doesn't show.
Old 05-05-2020, 12:15 PM

Hmmm. That's interesting. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Queenbarbiej View Post
Janice it shows for me when I am logged in. If I'm not logged in, it doesn't show.
Old 05-05-2020, 06:11 PM

Janice, it shows for me, but is not a hyperlink. I have to copy it and paste it to go to the weebly site. Just another little wrinkle. It used to be a hyperlink.