Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 25 -  Flurries 3 month Group >

Boom 25 - Flurries 3 month Group

Boom 25 - Flurries 3 month Group

Old 10-12-2020, 12:19 PM

Wow, the blocks just keep on getting better and better! Libster, love what you did with the fussy cutting, makes a real sharp block!
Hav4 where in the world do you find all of the patterns for the blocks you have been making, you sure have been personalizing everyone's blocks!
Another great Hunter Star block Juliasb, that yellow gold really pops with the Oz fabric!

Cheese
Old 10-12-2020, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Libster View Post
I've made one for Made By Sue this morning. I love this fabric.
Thank you so much. Just beautiful.
Old 10-12-2020, 01:18 PM
Power Poster

Look at that Emerald City! Fabulous, Hav. In most booms, one person's blocks emerge as a stellar concept and execution, and I think Irish Mom's blocks are the ones in this boom! Some of the other ones I remember were outer space and music. And of course it depends on the fabulous imaginations a particular group has!

Almost forgot to mention the Hippie quilts...
Old 10-12-2020, 01:24 PM

Default Block for JuliaSb

5c6d4c27-3ec7-488d-9350-db4b292fec51.jpeg

here’s one for Julia... it’s called Next Door Neighbor. I’m running so behind on my blocks but hoping to get some sewing in this coming weekend. My work is getting in the way of my quilting!

Your blocks are all amazing!
Old 10-12-2020, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by MadeBySue View Post
Attachment 628648

here’s one for Julia... it’s called Next Door Neighbor. I’m running so behind on my blocks but hoping to get some sewing in this coming weekend. My work is getting in the way of my quilting!

Your blocks are all amazing!
Thank you for the beautiful block! I love it.
Old 10-12-2020, 01:30 PM

I have one more block finished this afternoon. This one is for Hav4boys. I have been enjoying doing all these stars. Now onto a couple other blocks that are not this star.
Attached Thumbnails have4boys-1.jpg  
Old 10-12-2020, 02:48 PM

Seeing the Emerald City and remembering that Janice sent me her F8 with characters I worked on it. (Really I needed a therapy session and this was a perfect fit!) I always was scared of the woods - especially the dark winter woods - and so I created it with as many characters as i could use. This is one quilt I will want to see finished!
Attached Thumbnails irishmombyjanicetg.jpg  
Old 10-12-2020, 03:45 PM

Good evening, Flurries. I'm playing catch up with all the beautiful blocks and first of all, I must thank TravelingGramma for her beautiful and imaginative blocks she's making for you all from the F8s I sent her. That's all the participation I can claim, that I sent her more fabric and she turned them into incredible works, including but not limited to The Wizard of Oz woods scene. Amazing. Thank you, TG. I think I'll have to put the WoO in the DVD player tomorrow. It's been years since I've seen it.

It looks like you all are outdoing yourselves this round. Terrific and unique blocks! How's it coming? Lots of blocks have popped up so I gather no one is having any difficulty.

I'll check in tomorrow.

Old 10-12-2020, 03:46 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by travelinggramma View Post
Seeing the Emerald City and remembering that Janice sent me her F8 with characters I worked on it. (Really I needed a therapy session and this was a perfect fit!) I always was scared of the woods - especially the dark winter woods - and so I created it with as many characters as i could use. This is one quilt I will want to see finished!
Great placement of characters in the very scary woods, TG. Love the scary trees.
Old 10-12-2020, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Good evening, Flurries. I'm playing catch up with all the beautiful blocks and first of all, I must thank TravelingGramma for her beautiful and imaginative blocks she's making for you all from the F8s I sent her. That's all the participation I can claim, that I sent her more fabric and she turned them into incredible works, including but not limited to The Wizard of Oz woods scene. Amazing. Thank you, TG. I think I'll have to put the WoO in the DVD player tomorrow. It's been years since I've seen it.

It looks like you all are outdoing yourselves this round. Terrific and unique blocks! How's it coming? Lots of blocks have popped up so I gather no one is having any difficulty.

I'll check in tomorrow.
awe shucks.
My pleasure