Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 25 -  Flurries 3 month Group >

Boom 25 - Flurries 3 month Group

Boom 25 - Flurries 3 month Group

Old 10-16-2020, 05:11 AM

Fabulous blocks everyone! I should be finishing up the pumpkin group in the next few days then I can start on this group.

Old 10-16-2020, 05:32 AM

Wow! So many beautiful blocks are being created for everyone. Just about to many to count.
H4B I love the block you made for me. This swap is so exciting and fun so far. I have been so busy here at home. Dr. Appts and PT appts. have me running all over the place right now. I am surprised I found time to get all my blocks finished the way I did. I love looking at everyone's progress! I am also praying for JABA and you Janice to be feeling better. Janice thanks for everything you are doing considering your recent surgery.

Old 10-16-2020, 05:52 AM

Wow! Nineteen new blocks posted here between yesterday at this time and now. Good grief, Flurries, you are busy! What a great way for me to start my day...looking at all the beauties you've made. Hav, your pp is really wonderful. Irish, you've been very busy. Your addition to LAF's quilt is perfect. I love the dark green fabric in MJP's that surrounds the center and the pattern shows off her F8. Nary a cow in Macybaby's block. Everyone is taking her directions to heart! LOL. And nice fussy cutting for Sewbiz's block. Sewbiz, your block for MJP is very pretty and unique. Libster, pretty blocks for both Jaba and Annt59. (How did your banana bread turn out? Mine is delish.)

My apologies for not being very sharp right now. I'm still on pain pills and they really dull my thoughts and actions. I'm down to half dosage so at least I'm not falling asleep in mid-sentence like I did during one conversation with hubby last week. Which reminds me, Macybaby, watch out with those meds, they'll definitely sneak up on you. And Julia, you are most welcome and take care of yourself.
Old 10-16-2020, 06:09 AM

What a wonderful way to start out the morning, each and every block is wonderful. Sewbiz absolutely love my block, have never seen that pattern before and Irish your white and black fabric is perfect with my black and white fabric

Woke up to a very loud thunderstorm and somehow managed to catch my foot on bed frame and fell. Only casualty is some rug burn on my elbow.

Macy please be careful, you don’t want to be laid up for your vacation

Janice hope today is a good day
Old 10-16-2020, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
Here is one for MadebySue.
Thank you...it's just beautiful!
Old 10-16-2020, 03:18 PM

Janice, the banana bread is very good! I love it while it's still warm from the oven. I bake mine in the little mini disposable pans and freeze them. One mini loaf makes two perfect desserts (or breakfast).

Terri, careful fighting the bed frame- it always wins at my house. Glad you weren't hurt badly.

Well, Ladies, this is my last block. I am D-U-N ! This one is for LAF2019. I used as many solid colors as I thought I could squeeze in. Hope it works for you. I had to finish up with a star. The block is actually brighter than it appears. It's dark out here.
Attached Thumbnails 101_1338-2-.jpg  
Old 10-16-2020, 05:16 PM
Power Poster

Sweet star block, Libster. Sorry you are done. I'll miss your new blocks popping up.
Old 10-16-2020, 06:51 PM

This block is for Libster. I’m doing practice blocks using the modern block kits I got at the cruisin quilters shop hop, here at the beginning of the year. I’ve included the practice block. It’s the closest I had to a Star Libster. At least I didn’t have to resort to applique with the Flurry block.

Attached Thumbnails 31d88d30-7e14-46c4-8135-29be22f166aa.jpeg   ff727cf1-338a-46af-899a-3470a2b38c1c.jpeg  
Old 10-16-2020, 07:11 PM

I’m overwhelmed by all the gorgeous blocks you folks made for me! I feel like it’s my birthday getting all these blocks.

LAF gorgeous quad star block. You used the companion fabric really well

love the block Bibliostone made for me I can’t wait to FMQ the center of this.

Have 4 Gorgeous fussy cutting and great use of the companion fabric. I also lIke the octagonal block. Two blocks beyond my Ability to do.

janice, Libster and Have4boys I love the matching blocks. It’s fun to see how changes in the fabric really change the look of the block.

Awesome raw edge applique flower sewbizgirl . I plan to do a big applique flower in the middle of the quilt. Your block will be a nice echo of it.

irishmom I love the diamonds within diamonds and the great fussy cutting you did

many thanks everyone.

Old 10-16-2020, 07:58 PM

Cheesehead here is your block. I really love how this one turned out and I hope you do too. I’ve included the cruisin quilters practice block. I love seeing how the blocks look in different colors and solids. The block is called Susanna

Attached Thumbnails 4c4c3df3-c12b-49da-9491-6bc7bc41ed9b.jpeg   a2da3a56-94a0-48ad-a273-98b70a6f9fb3.jpeg