Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 26 - Sign-ups now open thru 4/30/21*** >

Boom 26 - Sign-ups now open thru 4/30/21***

Boom 26 - Sign-ups now open thru 4/30/21***

Old 08-23-2021, 02:11 PM
  #931  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Janice McC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NC
Posts: 7,947
Default

You are welcome. It's frequently not bad but why the internet is so spotty some days and others good is beyond me.
Originally Posted by ibex94 View Post
Thank you for the gallery! It cannot be easy trying to set it up while the internet comes and goes....
Janice McC is offline  
Old 08-25-2021, 08:43 AM
  #932  
Super Member
 
Nelco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Eugene, OR
Posts: 1,798
Default

I have posted all the blocks I made in my album. Bummer that I could not post here as I made them, kept having troubles.
I had fun making them for all of you.
Nelco is offline  
Old 08-25-2021, 09:44 AM
  #933  
Super Member
 
Nelco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Eugene, OR
Posts: 1,798
Default

Package in the mail and sent Janice email with tracking #.
Love all the blocks and can't wait to see them ion person.
Nelco is offline  
Old 08-25-2021, 09:55 AM
  #934  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Janice McC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NC
Posts: 7,947
Default

Got it, Nelco! Thank you.
Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
Package in the mail and sent Janice email with tracking #.
Love all the blocks and can't wait to see them ion person.
Janice McC is offline  
Old 08-25-2021, 05:24 PM
  #935  
Senior Member
 
kristijoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: California
Posts: 929
Default

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Two more just arrived!

hav4boys
marcialee
sewbizgirl
juluasb
kristijoy
MJP Encinitas/stcpawz
bibliostone
ahwu
ibex94
klaws
Jayne
Terriamn
Annt59

Getting super close! Only one more to go.
Awesome!!!! It is going to be so much fun to see each one in person!

Last edited by kristijoy; 08-25-2021 at 05:28 PM.
kristijoy is offline  
Old 08-26-2021, 02:04 AM
  #936  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Janice McC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NC
Posts: 7,947
Default

Good morning, Zinnias. Nelcoís package is on the way. Itís not due here until Monday so it must be going by way of the Arctic. Two day shipping isnít two day any longer.

Our old house is almost ready to go on the market. Thank goodness. Another week or two and we should be all set to sell.

Hope you all are planning a pleasant weekend.

Coffeeís up. Iím off.
Janice McC is offline  
Old 08-26-2021, 07:46 AM
  #937  
Super Member
 
juliasb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Waterford Michigan
Posts: 7,240
Default

I am getting so excited. This is the point where I begin to hold my breath is anticipation.
juliasb is offline  
Old 08-26-2021, 02:33 PM
  #938  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Brandon, MS
Posts: 1,441
Default

I have been pulling up Janice's gallery to show the grandkids and kids the beautiful blocks you all made me. We're already having fun trying to figure out which picture goes to which president. Gosh they are beautiful. Thank you everyone! I know this fabric could not have been easy to play with but you all made my fabric gorgeous!!
ibex94 is offline  
Old 08-26-2021, 06:36 PM
  #939  
Power Poster
 
sewbizgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 23,938
Default

Originally Posted by ibex94 View Post
I have been pulling up Janice's gallery to show the grandkids and kids the beautiful blocks you all made me. We're already having fun trying to figure out which picture goes to which president. Gosh they are beautiful. Thank you everyone! I know this fabric could not have been easy to play with but you all made my fabric gorgeous!!
I think your president quilt is going to be the best in the group!
sewbizgirl is offline  
Old 08-27-2021, 03:02 PM
  #940  
Senior Member
 
kristijoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: California
Posts: 929
Default

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Good morning, Zinnias. Nelcoís package is on the way. Itís not due here until Monday so it must be going by way of the Arctic. Two day shipping isnít two day any longer.

Our old house is almost ready to go on the market. Thank goodness. Another week or two and we should be all set to sell.

Hope you all are planning a pleasant weekend.

Coffeeís up. Iím off.
Great job getting your house ready! My sister just purchased a new home and they have a lot of work to do to get the old house ready. They are in a very sought after neighborhood though, so I think it will be snapped up, I think it just depends on how much it goes for!
kristijoy is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


FREE Quilting Newsletter