Boom 31 Spring

Old 03-03-2024, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Rebaquilts
Here is my first for LStew, lots and lots and lots of fussy cutting. And thank you everyone for my ballerina blocks I’m so excited :-) hugs!
Thank you for my first block, It is perfect. I am so excited.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:40 PM

The blocks posted so far are exceptional. I love all of them

I made one for WMUTeach.
Attached Thumbnails wmuteach.jpg  
Old 03-03-2024, 02:28 PM

Oh my three pages of chatter and beautiful blocks since I last logged in!
Carol Doak had a free page on FB with all new free patterns https://www.facebook.com/groups/787134576121442th

LStew - Yes! I love your oranges in that star. And love that pattern too! Thank you!

And oh my the ballerina is dancing on each and every page. Not sure if everyone wants to find and use the perfect block pattern first or just fell in love with it! I will have to do some shopping to find that beautiful soft blue.

Well I am not a Potter fan - but I know enough so when I pulled up Gryffindor Crest and colors I was so hoping that I got the perfect fabric to work it. And I did!! Found the perfect Red/Burgandy along with the Gold colors. My first one had one black and one white fang so redid. I am so happy how it came out and hope it plays with your quilt.
Attached Thumbnails lstew.jpg  
Old 03-03-2024, 02:39 PM

TG I reached in the bag and the ballerina popped out. Loved the soft blues.

Next one out was WMUT’s and I found out I don’t have one single rust colored fabric down here.

HAV thank you for my bunny block, it is stunning

Reba your orange block is wonderful, love the colors and the block pattern you chose.

I have one block made and almost finished with the second. Kind of a lazy day around here
Old 03-03-2024, 02:54 PM

Oh, my what a beautiful star, lstew, Thank you bunches.

No boom block making but a couple of hours of straight line quilting. Goal for the day, half the quilt and the other half tomorrow. Scurry, scurry, scurry to git'r done! I feel so behind already. I will catch up, yes, I will.
Old 03-03-2024, 02:56 PM

Wow, Boomers, what an exciting selection of blocks! I love these first days when lots of blocks are being made.

I have two for Terriamn. Terri, I hope they aren’t too simple for your taste. I just couldn’t cut your fabrics into small pieces so I went with simple 3x3s.

It’s been a gorgeous, high of 70 degrees day. Bright and sunny. Spent a little time cleaning out the back flower garden. Tomorrow we’re going to transplant a hydrangea because it’s just too big for its current location. Oh, and by “we”, I mean hubby will do the work and I’ll supervise. lol.

Hope your weekend was as pleasant as could be. Tomorrow morning I’ll update the gallery.
Attached Thumbnails img_5419.jpeg   img_5418.jpeg  
Old 03-03-2024, 03:10 PM

Here are my offerings for today. First one is for Janice, second one is for Hav4 and the third one is my fabric that is one of my 19 F8s. Hope they work for you Ladies.
Attached Thumbnails 20240303_133442-janice.jpg   20240303_144127hav4.jpg   20240303_152939-libster.jpg  
Old 03-03-2024, 04:21 PM

Libster and Hav4boys, thank you so much for the beautiful blocks you made. They are both perfect! Love them!
Old 03-03-2024, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by travelinggramma
Oh my three pages of chatter and beautiful blocks since I last logged in!
Carol Doak had a free page on FB with all new free patterns https://www.facebook.com/groups/787134576121442th

LStew - Yes! I love your oranges in that star. And love that pattern too! Thank you!

And oh my the ballerina is dancing on each and every page. Not sure if everyone wants to find and use the perfect block pattern first or just fell in love with it! I will have to do some shopping to find that beautiful soft blue.

Well I am not a Potter fan - but I know enough so when I pulled up Gryffindor Crest and colors I was so hoping that I got the perfect fabric to work it. And I did!! Found the perfect Red/Burgandy along with the Gold colors. My first one had one black and one white fang so redid. I am so happy how it came out and hope it plays with your quilt.
This block is absolutely Perfect, Thank you. I love it.
Old 03-03-2024, 04:43 PM

TG, that's a fantastic block you made for LStew! In fact all of the blocks are looking wonderful, it's fun to come online to see what everyone has accomplished.

Cheese