Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155) >

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Old 12-04-2010, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by ksea
Originally Posted by jetnica
I'm going to try to come back for 5.0 --- really i'm trying to get stuff together to play in 4, but i'm also making a major effort to not be stressed about stuff.

as fun as it is (IT IS MAJOR FUN!!) i worry that others don't like what i've made or that i'm not finishing fast enough.

i'll keep tyring.
jetnica, Boom 4 was my first swap of any kind, actually it was my first giving away or showing anybody other than close friends and family my creations. I would be sick to my stomach waiting for the person that I sent a block to to post a pic and comment. Everyone has only had great things to say and I really didn't feel from any of the comments that anyone was just saying things to be nice. anyway I guess what I am trying to say is I know exactly how you are feel but honestly I think I have gotten better over time with this swap. I know that all of us would sure like you to play in Boom 5 with us!
lol -- i'm such a worrier. it's my nature. i think i'm just fine, but i'll worry about it any way. for a little while at least, I need to worry about other things... =)
Old 12-04-2010, 05:47 PM

I know I'm behind, I'm sorry and doing my best. What we thought was flu is strep throat--I am on antibiotics and trying hard to get through this.

Please give me a little more patience, I haven't missed a deadline yet. This has just been such a trying year health-wise. Too many hospitalizations and "bedrest". And bedrest always means just that. Sometimes I get bathroom privileges!
Old 12-04-2010, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by purplemem
I know I'm behind, I'm sorry and doing my best. What we thought was flu is strep throat--I am on antibiotics and trying hard to get through this.

Please give me a little more patience, I haven't missed a deadline yet. This has just been such a trying year health-wise. Too many hospitalizations and "bedrest". And bedrest always means just that. Sometimes I get bathroom privileges!
MJ just please take care of you!! Strep is horrible, please do what the doc says and concentrate on getting better not worrying about getting blocks done.
Old 12-04-2010, 06:17 PM

Ladies please bear with me, I told April i would post a pic of my grand daughter that sent her the butterfly block. So April here it is, Ms Abygail Irene and the other one is her little sister Ms Korah Jae taken a few months ago. They are my pride and joy!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-138432.jpe   attachment-138433.jpe  
Old 12-04-2010, 06:19 PM

MJ-please please take care of you and if you need anything I am ALWAYS here!!

KSea she is absolutely beautiful!! They both are-you are blessed and so am I for having a beautiful block from such a charming little girl-thank you so much!
Much Love & Huge Hugs
April
Old 12-04-2010, 06:20 PM

Thank you April
Old 12-04-2010, 07:17 PM

You know, they say that worrying works. 95% of what you worry about never happens! lol

hugs, Jupiter

Originally Posted by ksea
I'm going to try to come back for 5.0 --- really i'm trying to get stuff together to play in 4, but i'm also making a major effort to not be stressed about stuff.

as fun as it is (IT IS MAJOR FUN!!) i worry that others don't like what i've made or that i'm not finishing fast enough.

i'll keep tyring.
jetnica, Boom 4 was my first swap of any kind, actually it was my first giving away or showing anybody other than close friends and family my creations. I would be sick to my stomach waiting for the person that I sent a block to to post a pic and comment. Everyone has only had great things to say and I really didn't feel from any of the comments that anyone was just saying things to be nice. anyway I guess what I am trying to say is I know exactly how you are feel but honestly I think I have gotten better over time with this swap. I know that all of us would sure like you to play in Boom 5 with us!
lol -- i'm such a worrier. it's my nature. i think i'm just fine, but i'll worry about it any way. for a little while at least, I need to worry about other things... =)
Old 12-04-2010, 07:25 PM

Today I received my wonderful block from Barbsbus. It looks sooooo goood with my other blocks. Thanks Barb! (photo is on pg 128)

hugs, Jupiter
Old 12-04-2010, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Obsessed
I found your boomerang thread a little while back and I would love to participate in 4.0 if there is room for me! It looks like you all are having so much fun!
Hi Lara,
I will add you to the "unofficial" list and request your information when the official signups start :-)

This swap is always a lot of fun and you make some awesome friends from it-welcome aboard and I am looking forward to swapping with you!
Hugs
April
Old 12-05-2010, 02:07 PM

Hi Im sending out grown up blocks tomorrow to
Shaysmema
Bibliostone
Barbsbus
Goldendog55
Hoppyfrog
Janecat
Jlin52
Megsann