Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155) >

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Old 08-10-2010, 01:03 PM

Have I missed the address list yet? I'm a little slow, but catching up. Going to pick my fabric, wash, iron (grr...I'm allergic to ironing), cut, package, label.....yada yada yada :0)
Old 08-10-2010, 01:07 PM

don't forget to pin your fabric before washing and drying, will save TONS of ironing, see my post 2 or 3 pages back...
Old 08-10-2010, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by purplemem
don't forget to pin your fabric before washing and drying, will save TONS of ironing, see my post 2 or 3 pages back...

this really work!!!
Old 08-10-2010, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
If you're going to Washington to pick up Quiltergirl80, you might as well drop down to Central Oregon coast and pick me up, at least you will get a cooling off, and we can pick up Missgigglewings on our swing back up. lol
We can even try and catch a glimpse of the resident orcas while they are around the island before we head back!
Old 08-10-2010, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by purplemem
I love that tip. I usually put mine in a sweater bag so it all stays together and doesn't fray too much.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:13 PM

I washed 7 yards yeaterday. I folded it twice then pinned both ends and down one side. It's amazing how came out of the washer and dryer. Won't need much ironing at all and very little raveling. MJ you are the bomb but we already knew that ;-)
Old 08-11-2010, 01:49 AM

Hi Everyone!!
So sorry for my absence....I really did a number on my laptop here at home and hubby just got it fixed (for the most part-still do not have USB drives but that is ok that will come!)
I will be getting the list out to everyone tonight! I apologize again for the delay and appreciate everyone's patience!!!
I thank everyone for the well wishes-I am kind of bummed because I really was looking forward to doing a lot of hand work while on the 5 or more hour plane ride in September for work!
I will definitely be here cheering you all on and drooling over the awesome blocks you all get back! Maybe I will have the tops together from 1 & 2 by the end of this one....probably not though lol
You are all wonderful and I am looking forward to being your cheerleader :-) Or a WIP :-)
Hugs
April
Old 08-11-2010, 02:17 AM

Hi April!
I'm doing fine waiting as I have changed my mind 3 times now on this swap! LOL!
I hope I decide by time I get the list. I've never been so indecisive before...
I'm glad you're watching us! Maybe I'll find my camera???
Did you find yours?

Hugs,
MJ
Old 08-11-2010, 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Hi Everyone!!
So sorry for my absence....I really did a number on my laptop here at home and hubby just got it fixed (for the most part-still do not have USB drives but that is ok that will come!)
I will be getting the list out to everyone tonight! I apologize again for the delay and appreciate everyone's patience!!!
I thank everyone for the well wishes-I am kind of bummed because I really was looking forward to doing a lot of hand work while on the 5 or more hour plane ride in September for work!
I will definitely be here cheering you all on and drooling over the awesome blocks you all get back! Maybe I will have the tops together from 1 & 2 by the end of this one....probably not though lol
You are all wonderful and I am looking forward to being your cheerleader :-) Or a WIP :-)
Hugs
April
*wink* *wink*
Old 08-11-2010, 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Hi Everyone!!
Hugs
April
I would love to see you get those done so we can send you ours to work on till the next round. :)