Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155) >

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Old 08-14-2010, 05:03 PM

I got barbsbus and Renee's! Tomorrow I create 2 blocks with this pretty fabric! I am going to dream on it tonight! I know they will speak to me of what each wants to become!
Old 08-14-2010, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by oatw13
WOW! A new motorcycle! :D

Just wanted to let everyone know I got all my F8's mailed out today so they should start arriving mid-week.

:)

I haven't received any yet....
I know! I about fell over! I asked him what he did wrong. LMAO. Too funny.
Old 08-14-2010, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by leakus
moonrise. Your packaging is perfect!!! I wish I had it before I sent mines. Very nice label inside with all the info we might need. You are a professional!!! Love it!
leakus
Wow, thanks! :mrgreen: I had some blank shipping labels already onhand, so I just printed out the info on them, cut them out, and stuck them to the fabric. :)

The mailman brought me Wendsy's F8 (oooh, pretty!) and ReneeBobby's F8 (nice!). :thumbup:
Old 08-14-2010, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by dawson.tracy35
Well my hubby drives a truck over the road and straight talk had too many places where there was no coverage. We have 4 phone lines on that bill so I guess $267 isnt that bad for what we get. I have to have a landline too though which sucks. I live in the middle of a bunch of mountains and there is absolutely no cell signal out here at all! Our light bill is through the roof, we live in a really old house with tons of air leaks and no insulation to speak of, but its paid for! I am slowly remodeling it all and fixing everything, but hubby is only home 4 days a month so I do a lot by myself. I layed a tile floor all by myself and I am so proud of it!
You could have hubby's big truck payment in place of mortgage payment, its pretty much a house on wheels! It cost more than most people's mortgages a month!

Just so you all know, that baking talk yesterday got me craving goodies so today I baked. Nothing near as fancy as I read but I got me a pineapple upside down cake in the oven!! YUM. Cant wait for it to be done!
Tracy
Tracy,

Nope, not gonna trade cell phone bills with you. We've got 4 lines on ours and it's only about $160/month. Flat rate. Both DD's have phones with full keyboards, and they're constantly texting, taking & sending pics, etc. Still only costs $160. We do have areas in the northern part of the Lower Peninsula where we don't have coverage (and I'll bet a good portion of the Upper Peninsula, too), but I guess it's a small price to pay to have the lower bill.

All right, you've convinced me to keep my darn cell phoen bill. Maybe when the car note comes in later I can send it to someone else .......
Old 08-14-2010, 06:48 PM

I got my F8s in the mail yesterday. I have 2 main fabrics, so I included a F8 of one and a small scrap of the other in each package.

And.... I got squishies in the mail today! Thank you Wedsy, moonrise, missgigglewings, ReneeBobby, fryguymoore, leakus, and barbsbus.
Old 08-14-2010, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by MegsAnn
I got my F8s in the mail yesterday. I have 2 main fabrics, so I included a F8 of one and a small scrap of the other in each package.

And.... I got squishies in the mail today! Thank you Wedsy, moonrise, missgigglewings, ReneeBobby, fryguymoore, leakus, and barbsbus.
You hit the jackpot! :thumbup:
Old 08-14-2010, 07:09 PM

I received 2 squishies today... which is not the same as being squished! I think 'squishies' is an interesting term!

barbsbus and MegsAnn were my first arrivals. MegsAnn, is that extra little square a signature block? Cool idea, and wish I'd thought of that before I sealed all of those envelopes!

Jupiter
Old 08-14-2010, 08:30 PM

Jupiter, that would be cool! You can use it as that if you want to. I just included it as a swatch of the 2nd fabric I sent out.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:59 PM

I received 4 packages today! I also got a new embroidery machine. So, while I don't intend to do embroidery on every block, is there anyone who definitely does not want any on their block? If so, please PM me and I will mark it on my chart and make sure that I don't embroidery on your block. My fabric is ready for the post office and I plan to get there on Monday.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by bibliostone
I received 4 packages today! I also got a new embroidery machine. So, while I don't intend to do embroidery on every block, is there anyone who definitely does not want any on their block? If so, please PM me and I will mark it on my chart and make sure that I don't embroidery on your block. My fabric is ready for the post office and I plan to get there on Monday.
Embroidery is fine with me! :thumbup:

Wendsy's block is done. As soon as I took it out of the envelope, it told me exactly what it wanted to look like when it grew up! No ifs, ands, or buts! :mrgreen: It should "boomerang" back to her in Monday's mail. Hope you like it, Wendsy! :)

(I took a photo, but it's supposed to be a surprise, right?)

ReneeBobby's block has been a bit shy, but it whispered to me a little while ago and told me what fabric it would like to go with. I bet it'll tell me a pattern soon! :thumbup: