Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 4.0 Now Closed for Sign-Ups-New Group Threads Created Pls See Page 28 >

Boomerang 4.0 Now Closed for Sign-Ups-New Group Threads Created Pls See Page 28

Boomerang 4.0 Now Closed for Sign-Ups-New Group Threads Created Pls See Page 28

Old 01-04-2011, 07:23 PM

I finally have fabrics. For those of you who are new, my mom and I do this together. She picked two sets of 12 to send, and I picked one. I will apologize up front for my fabric. lol

I like it, but many may not. It is brown and cream with an allover colonial print, yes colonial. As in Bill of Rights, Boston Tea Party, Liberty Bell, etc. I'm not sure what you will do with it.... But, I can't wait to see! At least only 12 of you will get it. :)
Old 01-04-2011, 07:24 PM

thanks
Originally Posted by Sweetness
Originally Posted by pattis47
If you are in my group, I want material 2......please

Originally Posted by Sweetness
These are the two I decided on (one wasn't going to be enough fabric) I was determined to find "something" in my stash :)
Will do Ms. Patti :)
Old 01-04-2011, 07:26 PM

If you're in my group, I love colonial...send it my way

Originally Posted by oatw13
I finally have fabrics. For those of you who are new, my mom and I do this together. She picked two sets of 12 to send, and I picked one. I will apologize up front for my fabric. lol

I like it, but many may not. It is brown and cream with an allover colonial print, yes colonial. As in Bill of Rights, Boston Tea Party, Liberty Bell, etc. I'm not sure what you will do with it.... But, I can't wait to see! At least only 12 of you will get it. :)
here are the fabrics I chose
[ATTACH=CONFIG]153575[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-153570.jpe  
Old 01-04-2011, 07:29 PM

Is the list done yet :-P. I can't wait :-)
Old 01-04-2011, 07:30 PM

Have the groups been sent and I am just not getting them or am I being over anxous?
Old 01-04-2011, 07:31 PM

ooppsss, this is the only board on the internet where you can get a sex change operation online.....typo....she/he just missed the s sorry Dawn

Originally Posted by fryguymoore
I really should not have picked a boy screen name!!! I will have to make a new signature with my real name- - Dawn :)

Originally Posted by pattis47
fryguymoore want to be in my group so he can have a particular fabric.....is that possible?????

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
See I move away from the keyboard and you all get your envelopes ready...Oh I can't take the pressure LOLOL j/k

Jennifer
It is your choice as to how many different fabrics you send-completely your choice so you can have two quilts, one quilt four quilts or whatever :-)
We try to use the 18x11 because it does tend to allow for a better cut in some block patterns. If you have ones that are already cut at 9 x 22 you can send them-ultimately they are the same size :-)

Donna your fabric sounds beautiful!! I love black and brights!! I am not sure yet what I am going to do now....oh boy the tragedy lol

I am off now to work on the two spreadsheets for the two groups...so with any luck you will have your addresses tonight my boomerang babes :-)

Hugs
April
Old 01-04-2011, 07:32 PM

WOW it seems everyone woke up lol I have Group One finally in the email and group two has 12 email addresses in so I am almost done...lists should be out within the next 30 minutes tick tock tick tock....

Hugs
April
Old 01-04-2011, 07:48 PM

My daughter was diagnosed with learning disabilities tonight. Those of you who remember how upset I was when my son received this same diagnoses a few months back probably know how I feel again. In additional to being upset and sad I am now also feeling guiltly because I was her only teacher for the past six years. Wait, I felt pretty darn guiltly about my son too. It all feels hopeless and bleak again which I should realize is lame because my son is doing so much better with the correct teaching strategies and all the therapy he is now getting. The five doctors appointments for the kids every week will soon be nine :? My daughter is still the same person she was this morning before we saw the psychologist. This knowledge is helpful. I am sure I will feel better soon...

Sorry to be so sad. I was very excited earlier. My squishies are ready to go. They are all in a nice neat pile (well, except for the 15 times the kids and cat knocked them over :) ).
Old 01-04-2011, 07:54 PM

Take time to feel sad, mad, angry and all the other emotions, then remember the person they are and that they have the opportunity to learn, just in a different way then you had originally planned. The one thing you will have to be is flexible, go to the store and get a GUMBY and put it somewhere very visible. When the going gets tough, and it surely will..just look for GUMBY and get flexible.......... :D :D :D :D

Originally Posted by fryguymoore
My daughter was diagnosed with learning disabilities tonight. Those of you who remember how upset I was when my son received this same diagnoses a few months back probably know how I feel again. In additional to being upset and sad I am now also feeling guiltly because I was her only teacher for the past six years. Wait, I felt pretty darn guiltly about my son too. It all feels hopeless and bleak again which I should realize is lame because my son is doing so much better with the correct teaching strategies and all the therapy he is now getting. The five doctors appointments for the kids every week will soon be nine :? My daughter is still the same person she was this morning before we saw the psychologist. This knowledge is helpful. I am sure I will feel better soon...

Sorry to be so sad. I was very excited earlier. My squishies are ready to go. They are all in a nice neat pile (well, except for the 15 times the kids and cat knocked them over :) ).
Old 01-04-2011, 07:54 PM

fryguy,

sorry to hear about it. at least now you know and can get the right help prayers to you