Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group >

Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group

Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group

Old 09-08-2011, 05:40 PM

yes that is my block. thanks judy. thanks craft. will you forward to me?

Originally Posted by craft phanatic
JudyVa, I got a squishie from you today but it is not my fabric. I am adding a picture so whoever it belongs to can let me know.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:43 PM

As soon as all the flooding goes down I will go to PO.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:58 PM

How bad is the flooding? My home is originally York PA and they have a real mess on their hands.

As soon as all the flooding goes down I will go to PO.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:05 PM

Its pretty bad. It took my husband almost 3 hours to get from York to Elizabethtown. Took him an hour and a half just to get out of downtown York! I don't know how well you know Hershey but they got hit hard. ABC 27 News has some great pics of it. I drove around fo an hour yesterday trying to get into Hershey to work before I gave up and came home. Every road I went on had standing water. VERY scary!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:10 PM

Downtown York has the Codorus running right thru it, so you know it will be a mess. You would think after 250+ yrs some one would have done something to protect the homes and businesses in that area.
Going to the ABC site to check out the pictures. WGAL had some of East Market St and 83 overpass yesterday where cars were flooded and floating. Thats a bad area because Memorial Hospital is right down the street, that must have affected the ambulance traffic

Its pretty bad. It took my husband almost 3 hours to get from York to Elizabethtown. Took him an hour and a half just to get out of downtown York! I don't know how well you know Hershey but they got hit hard. ABC 27 News has some great pics of it. I drove around fo an hour yesterday trying to get into Hershey to work before I gave up and came home. Every road I went on had standing water. VERY scary!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Banned

I did not get any pix of the blocks I mailed out today..sigh..totally forgot until I was half way through stuffing the envelopes..some days...

SO, when you get your block from jaciqltznok, could you please post a pix of it....some were really amazing...like the dog one, the bright chickens, a bright floral, ok, so they were all amazing...I hope you all love them as much as I did!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
Downtown York has the Codorus running right thru it, so you know it will be a mess. You would think after 250+ yrs some one would have done something to protect the homes and businesses in that area.
Going to the ABC site to check out the pictures. WGAL had some of East Market St and 83 overpass yesterday where cars were flooded and floating. Thats a bad area because Memorial Hospital is right down the street, that must have affected the ambulance traffic

Yeah, that's what took him so long to get out of York. Most of the towns are having problems because their water treatment plants are under water. They are saying the Susquehanna is going to peak at levels all but as high as when Agnes went thru in '72.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:20 PM

Jaciqltznok, I do not believe you posted to the right group - you are not on my list of swappers. :-)

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
I did not get any pix of the blocks I mailed out today..sigh..totally forgot until I was half way through stuffing the envelopes..some days...

SO, when you get your block from jaciqltznok, could you please post a pix of it....some were really amazing...like the dog one, the bright chickens, a bright floral, ok, so they were all amazing...I hope you all love them as much as I did!
Old 09-08-2011, 07:51 PM

I have a funny feeling that this block went to the wrong place when I saw pics of Havplenty's blocks...so I wonder who received your block? Havplenty...did you get Craftphanatic's block? I hope so then you can easily switch....if not, let me know...I don't have pics of them but if you post them, someone will claim it, I'm sure.

I am so sorry to cause you extra postage...I will reimburse for it.

JudyVa, I got a squishie from you today but it is not my fabric. I am adding a picture so whoever it belongs to can let me know.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:55 PM

Here in Dc/Northern VA and Md the flooding is just getting worse by the day...my daughter's house and their neighbors have flooded basements...some parking lots were underwater and many roads were closed...tomorrow schools are closed...and it just keeps raining...too bad we can't send some of it to TX where they really need it...we have more than enough.