Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group >

Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group

Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group

Old 09-18-2011, 08:03 AM

I think this means according to Webster's "QUILTERS" Dictionary patiently is defined as finger drumming, toe tapping, record checking, block counting, and pacing uncontrollably while stalking the letter carrier waiting for the last blocks to arrive ....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally Posted by Havplenty
i received blocks today from judyva (via craft phanatic) and lille. thank you ladies for some really nice blocks. i am still waiting patiently for blocks from:

brenda21
brenda5
karenpatrick
nurse bonnie
qbee
roseysue
quiltin'gran
Old 09-18-2011, 08:06 AM

I returned from a camping trip to find several grownup blocks waiting for me at the post office. So as of today (Sunday Sept 18) I am still missing grownups from:
brenda21
brenda5
Nurse Bonnie
Qbee
Old 09-18-2011, 09:23 AM

:XD: can you really see over here? :lol:

Originally Posted by pattis47
I think this means according to Webster's "QUILTERS" Dictionary patiently is defined as finger drumming, toe tapping, record checking, block counting, and pacing uncontrollably while stalking the letter carrier waiting for the last blocks to arrive ....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

i received blocks today from judyva (via craft phanatic) and lille. thank you ladies for some really nice blocks. i am still waiting patiently for blocks from:

brenda21
brenda5
karenpatrick
nurse bonnie
qbee
roseysue
quiltin'gran
Old 09-18-2011, 10:11 AM

Now you know every Mother has the ability to see through walls, around corners and over hill and dale...... 8-) 8-) 8-)

brenda21
brenda5
karenpatrick
nurse bonnie
qbee
roseysue
quiltin'gran
:roll:
Old 09-18-2011, 10:37 AM

brenda21
brenda5
karenpatrick
nurse bonnie
qbee
roseysue
quiltin'gran
Havplenty, your block went out on 9/16.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:12 AM

patti you are cracking me up. i really wanted to get my girlfriend's quilt done while she was healing from her surgery and plus her birthday is 9/25 so the pressure is on for me. i talked with her a coupla days ago and just mentioned that her birthday surprise may be a few days late. i just didn't want her to think i had forgotten or it slipped my mind. she is like my twin sister and we have been friends for over 30 years.

but i am going to take a sip of some coca cola and work on something else while my blocks trickle in. i will still get the quilt done so i just need to breathe & exhale. i know everyone is working their best to get done.

mary

Now you know every Mother has the ability to see through walls, around corners and over hill and dale...... 8-) 8-) 8-)

brenda21
brenda5
karenpatrick
nurse bonnie
qbee
roseysue
quiltin'gran
:roll:
Old 09-18-2011, 11:13 AM

thanks karen. i am looking forward to it.

Originally Posted by karenpatrick
Havplenty, your block went out on 9/16.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by AngieS
Currently here are the ones that I am waiting on : Brenda21, Brenda 5, NurseBonnie, RoseySue & Qbee. I have pm'd a couple because I have an unidentified block still. :) So, when I find out which one sent this block I'll be good. ;)
That one is mine!
Old 09-18-2011, 01:57 PM

update: nevermind i got it. it's the sent with navarre2011's block. thanks.

selfhunter can you post a pic of the block you made for me? i do not have anything noted by your name as received by i thought i received something from you.
Old 09-18-2011, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by bolin0909
Originally Posted by AngieS
Currently here are the ones that I am waiting on : Brenda21, Brenda 5, NurseBonnie, RoseySue & Qbee. I have pm'd a couple because I have an unidentified block still. :) So, when I find out which one sent this block I'll be good. ;)
That one is mine!
YAY!! THANK YOU. :) So, I only have 5 blocks left to go. :) I can't wait to get them all put together. Awesome!! I have them laid out as planned so far and will have to see what these 5 have in them before sewing them up. I don't want any black on the outer borders of my blocks because I am going to frame them in with that. So.....I will too wait patiently. :)