Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group >

Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group

Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group

Old 09-25-2011, 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by fromzstore
Originally Posted by JudyVA
Qbee, I don't need my f8 back....please save the hassle...for whatever reason, you do not need to mail it back...it's not worth the extra stress for you...just hope life gets better all around for you..
JudyVA
Same goes for me
I don't need mine back either
Old 09-25-2011, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Qbee
TO ALL NORTH MEMBERS:
Those of you who have not gotten a completed block from me will be receiving your F8 back. Things have been really horrible (a note in mailing will explain) and a friend of mine is getting all the envelopes together and mailing them out today. I am so sorry I did not do what i needed to do.
Thank you for your beautiful blocks & again, I'm sorry I wasn't able to do the same for you.
Gail "Qbee"
Gail - I'm really sorry for whatever has happened in your life, and I'm again very sorry to ask that I DO receive my F8th back - I bought just enough (I actually bought the store out of the fabric) for my moms quilt and I don't have enough to complete the quilt without it.

Again - I'm very sorry for any inconvenience
Old 09-25-2011, 12:04 PM

qbee-don't need mine back either...and for those still waiting for blocks from me...they are coming slowly but surely...still catching up from nasty bout with the flu...
Old 09-25-2011, 12:15 PM

Thanks for the update. No hurry.

Originally Posted by brenda21
qbee-don't need mine back either...and for those still waiting for blocks from me...they are coming slowly but surely...still catching up from nasty bout with the flu...
Old 09-25-2011, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21
Thanks for the update.
Old 09-25-2011, 01:13 PM

I want everyone to know i haven't forgotten you i am working on the blocks now.
Matters here at home have gotten worse but sewing is now keeping me sane. My sister and husband has just found out they have cancer. Hers is female and his is in his spine. Second time this year. So please keep us in your prayers. these are the only blocks i haven't gotten (it's quicker than the ones i have)
Brenda21, Karenpatrick, Lillie, navaree, NurseBonnie, Qbee, Roseysue.
I just opened all the letters yesterday. they was all put in a big basket next to my sewing machine.
thanks to all the kids will love them.
Old 09-25-2011, 01:42 PM

Jennifer, I'm in the same boat. I bought enough for everyone to have some and had only a small amout left when I sent it out. I still have to make extra to go with it and was hoping to go around with a border.

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
Originally Posted by Qbee
TO ALL NORTH MEMBERS:
Those of you who have not gotten a completed block from me will be receiving your F8 back. Things have been really horrible (a note in mailing will explain) and a friend of mine is getting all the envelopes together and mailing them out today. I am so sorry I did not do what i needed to do.
Thank you for your beautiful blocks & again, I'm sorry I wasn't able to do the same for you.
Gail "Qbee"
Gail - I'm really sorry for whatever has happened in your life, and I'm again very sorry to ask that I DO receive my F8th back - I bought just enough (I actually bought the store out of the fabric) for my moms quilt and I don't have enough to complete the quilt without it.

Again - I'm very sorry for any inconvenience
Old 09-25-2011, 03:22 PM

Angie - I have some of your print in a darker green. Could you use that? I *might* have some in your pattern - I'll look and see if I do. If yes, I'll send whatever I've got to you.
Old 09-25-2011, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
Angie - I have some of your print in a darker green. Could you use that? I *might* have some in your pattern - I'll look and see if I do. If yes, I'll send whatever I've got to you.
I can send you the left over fabric I have of yours as well.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:57 AM

Hello Everyone,
For those of you who are still waiting on blocks can you please look at the following list ( http://www.quiltingboard.com/group_a...sp?gracnum=204 ) and see if someone you are waiting for a block from is on it? If so please PM me (DO NOT POST ON THE THREAD) I am pretty sure I know the answers I am going to get but I want to double check with my swappers.
Thanks so much!
Hugs
April