Boomerang 5.0-SOUTH Group >

Boomerang 5.0-SOUTH Group

Boomerang 5.0-SOUTH Group

Old 07-18-2011, 06:51 PM

That is one gorgeous quilt!!!
Originally Posted by Difergie
received blocks from Quiltingnonie and Bolin0909....am excited
Old 07-18-2011, 07:08 PM

Difergie, that is gonna be one nice looking quilt. I really like how you grouped the blocks together.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by sustraley
Sent blocks to:

Carol Hupp
Jlin52

Sending today to:

Okdarla
Craft phanatic
Katy
Jennifer 22206
Wendsy
I am very excited!! That means one more comingin sometime this week !!yeah!!!
Troy26
Nancia
Old 07-18-2011, 08:43 PM

Below is the block I received from CraftPhanatic. Isn't it pretty? :)

F8 needed from gal288 (no rush).

Awaiting grown-up blocks from: (no rush)

CarolHupp
gal288
Jennifer22206
Karen
Katy
LeAnn
lmattick
Quilted Horse
Wendsy

Again, no rush. Just making sure my records are straight. :) Edited to add: I almost forgot. I received a block a couple of weeks ago that had no name on it, and no return address on the envelope. I posted it awhile back, but nobody claimed it. If you made it (see pic below), please let me know so I can mark it off my list. ;)

I've already talked to April, but I'll probably be sitting out the Boomerang 6 swap because of all the Christmas projects I've got to do. I'll be back, though! :mrgreen:

From CraftPhanantic - Very nice! :-)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]228707[/ATTACH]

Mystery Block - Please Let Me Know If You Made This One
[ATTACH=CONFIG]228708[/ATTACH]

The envelope that the mystery block arrived in. No return address or postmark.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]228709[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-228701.jpe   attachment-228702.jpe   attachment-228703.jpe  
Old 07-18-2011, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Carol Hupp
I am sorry that the block is not yours.Did you receive your block? I tried to be so careful in keeping the blocks in their own envelopes and even stapled the notes boomers sent to the envelopes with the fabric because I was concerned about mixing up names and fabrics and I only got out the block I was working on. Thank you for forwarding on the block but who belongs to it? Everyone help us with this mystery.
Carol I also received the wrong block from you....I have the correct signature swatch but the block is not mine....It is the purples one that I have and I did send out batiks so maybe the other is mine. Let me know for sure who it belongs to and I will forward it asap.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:50 PM

I also received a block from Bolin0909 who received it from Sustraley. It is not mine either. It has a blue batik, solid orange and orange, yellow and blue floral with dragonflies.
Help! I will forward it to whoever it belongs to...

I did receive the correct block from sustraley already too.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:58 PM

I'm sorry I have been MIA for awhile. I have been watching my 8 year old niece and have not been able to do anything. The little bit of free time I've had I have been trying to finish my first King Size Quilt for a show....it needs to go to the quilter by Aug1. Yes, I will post pics when it is finished. I do have a bunch of blocks all cut and ready to be sewn so I will be working on them next week and will also post an update as to what I have received, sent and what I'm missing.
Thanks so much for your patience and understanding.
You guys are the BEST!!!
Old 07-19-2011, 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by Aunt Sue
Originally Posted by Carol Hupp
I am sorry that the block is not yours.Did you receive your block? I tried to be so careful in keeping the blocks in their own envelopes and even stapled the notes boomers sent to the envelopes with the fabric because I was concerned about mixing up names and fabrics and I only got out the block I was working on. Thank you for forwarding on the block but who belongs to it? Everyone help us with this mystery.
Carol I also received the wrong block from you....I have the correct signature swatch but the block is not mine....It is the purples one that I have and I did send out batiks so maybe the other is mine. Let me know for sure who it belongs to and I will forward it asap.
I sent the block I received to April so a picture can be posted. So wait a couple days and maybe the mystery can be solved. If you received a block that is purple with white flowers on it purhaps Carol just got the New York addresses switched. Not a problem that can't be fixed.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:48 AM

This is a picture of the block in question that Aunt Sue is talking about. It belongs to whoever sent me the plain orange fabric. By looking at some of the photobucket files, it appears that others did blocks with orange fabric that belongs to bolin0909. So, I still think it belongs to bolin0909 :?:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-228726.jpe  
Old 07-19-2011, 08:00 AM

I think this may be posted in the wrong group - I had this orange fabric from Bolin in North.
Originally Posted by sustraley
This is a picture of the block in question that Aunt Sue is talking about. It belongs to whoever sent me the plain orange fabric. By looking at some of the photobucket files, it appears that others did blocks with orange fabric that belongs to bolin0909. So, I still think it belongs to bolin0909 :?: