Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 5.0-SOUTH Group >

Boomerang 5.0-SOUTH Group

Boomerang 5.0-SOUTH Group

Old 08-02-2011, 04:08 PM

i think all husbands are related. they have a testosterone disability. and it's not nice to laugh at people's disabilities. lol they can't help it, they were born that way! )thank you, lady gaga)
Old 08-02-2011, 04:10 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, well said Nancia!!
Old 08-02-2011, 04:17 PM

ROFL :-)
Old 08-03-2011, 03:57 AM

If you have not received an F8 from someone in this group yet please send me a PM of whom you have not received from and which Boom group you are in :) . Thanks so much!
Hugs
April
Old 08-03-2011, 06:19 AM

Okay everyone I am just trying to get a jump on being organized lol. You know I try to keep a list of those interested in the next swap so here is who I show as interested in 6. If you want on the list or if you want off, please PM me and let me know. THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL this is just for my own organizational purposed.
Hugs
April
Joanelizbay
Missgigglewings
Jennifer22206
Cherrio
Katy
Nancia
Heyjami
BettyBoop70
Marcialee
Goldendog55
Old 08-03-2011, 06:55 AM

U r correct about KT, KT the quilting lady. I want even though I am not done with this one yet. I am loving it amd already thinking of fabrics for next go around. There is so much more variety in what I get than I would venture out and do myself. Will it be longer or anything because of the holidays? Thanks for hosting. Pray all is going well for you.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by Katy
U r correct about KT, KT the quilting lady. I want even though I am not done with this one yet. I am loving it amd already thinking of fabrics for next go around. There is so much more variety in what I get than I would venture out and do myself. Will it be longer or anything because of the holidays? Thanks for hosting. Pray all is going well for you.
I am fighting my IH but I won't let it take me down (okay so it takes me down for time periods but it won't keep me down ;) )
I am thinking for the one starting in September I will keep the 4 month deadline but I may make small and large groups and let people decide if they want to be in a group say of 16 versus 36 or something.
I love this swap and will host as long as I am able to :)
Hugs
April
Old 08-03-2011, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Originally Posted by Katy
I am fighting my IH but I won't let it take me down (okay so it takes me down for time periods but it won't keep me down ;) )
I am thinking for the one starting in September I will keep the 4 month deadline but I may make small and large groups and let people decide if they want to be in a group say of 16 versus 36 or something.

Thanks for the rapid response. The different group sizes might b good that time of year but might make for more work for you. I think at that time of year the extended time would b good too. What are you referring to with IH ? Its not ringing a bell for me at the moment. I am however blonde at the root even if it is dyed light brown right now. well it is off to work for me and I believe my onlyissing f8 is the one everyone is missing, gal288 I tHink. Will double check tonight. God bless.
I remain.....faithfully....IHS,
KT,KT THE QUILTING LADY

I love this swap and will host as long as I am able to :)
Hugs
April
Old 08-03-2011, 08:00 AM

IH is the illness I suffer from. Intracranial Hypertension which means the cerebrospinal fluid builds up in my brain and causes extreme headaches (worse than the most severe migraine) and vision issues. You can read my story at the firstgiving link in my signature if you are interested.
Hugs
April
Old 08-03-2011, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
IH is the illness I suffer from. Intracranial Hypertension which means the cerebrospinal fluid builds up in my brain and causes extreme headaches (worse than the most severe migraine) and vision issues. You can read my story at the firstgiving link in my signature if you are interested.
Hugs
April
Thanks. I will do so. Am in the medical field but periferial aspects as I work with medically fragile children and adults with profound to moderate mental retardation as well. And for anyone offended by the term mentally retarded it remains a much easier way to explain to a non professional what I do and I intend no harm. I devlop educational Programs for both staff and individuals served. The initials you used did not ring a bell but it sounds a lot like what my nephew has just been diagnosed with. We will continue to pray. I serve a big God who can do all things.