Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 6.0 Autumn Group >

Boomerang 6.0 Autumn Group

Boomerang 6.0 Autumn Group

Old 02-02-2012, 02:07 PM

Alikat110, I received your block in the mail. Love it. I can see why the child wanted to keep it. thank you.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:58 PM

Hi everyone,
Its me again,
I am currently working on the blocks and anticipate having them mailed on Tuesday or Wednesday, but if that is too late for anyone mail me and unless your block is already done or cut out I will send your fat 8th back.
I let everyone know and I want to Thank everyone for the kind words about my brother in laws passing.
I again appologize for being late but it will only be a week late sending and appreciate everyones patience while I try to catch up..I had an email from one swapper asking if I had not mailed they wanted their Fat 8th back...so I am sending hers back if its not already done or cut......some are already done and alot cut because I am sending all out on same day so not all were done yet..
I so appreciate everyones patience and am truly sorry for the delay in sending by one week.
Thanks Daisey
Old 02-02-2012, 03:22 PM

I received my beautiful block from bibliostone thanks. Daisy don't worry enjoy the process try not to get to stressed.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:30 PM

Thanks so much, its just hard because I have never been late in my life and never imagined how much all of this would be putting me behind, I just feel bad and hope no one thinks I would just keep their fabric,,,If you saw my stash you would see that I definately dont need it.. There are several blocks I havent recieved and I will list them so they know incase they already sent, but just so everyone knows...I totally am in no hurry for my blocks so for you of you that are late,,,its no big deal to me. I have so many beautiful blocks its definately worth the wait for me..Thanks again everyone!
Old 02-02-2012, 03:38 PM

Thanks it was so sweet of you to send me 2 blocks...I dont have enough of your fabric to do 2 but I am gonna see what I can find that may match to make you an extra!
Old 02-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Power Poster

Lillie, got your awesome block....tu!!!!!!! Quiltermomma, glad you like yours!
Old 02-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Power Poster

Shari, do you have a icture of the block you made..i'll check my blocks to be sure I just missed u dating my records
Old 02-02-2012, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by sew1096 View Post
No F8 received…..

Aully
Chigger Holler Quilter
Girlscouts1
Havplenty

I paged through the photos to try to find the fabric each of you used and found pictures except for Havplenty.

I went to several quilt shops looking for a similar fabric and I found some for Chigger Holler Quilter & Girlscouts1 & Aully that I hope will work. I’ve made blocks with this fabric and will mail them out tomorrow. I’m sorry I couldn’t use your fabric. ooops. I had the names mixed up. Here it is corrected.
shari i had mentioned to you before that i was not expecting a block from you. all of my fabrics were from my stash so not sure if you would have been able to find them in the store now. your block was mailed 2/1/12 so you should receive it shortly. i mailed it in a poly bag so hopefully it will get there intact. please let me know if it does not make it within a week or so. i know the mail has been slow lately.

mary
Old 02-02-2012, 05:11 PM

i am working to get a couple of orders done but after that i will post pics of the blocks that i have received to date. i am looking forward to receiving my other outstanding blocks. thanks to everyone who exchanged blocks with me. I have some wonderful blocks and great starts to four quilts i need to get done this year.

I am grateful for all of the blocks i have received and to all who had my butterfly fabrics i say a big thank you. this quilt project was requested for a female pastor and i was totally devoid of ideas on what to do other than collect butterfly fabrics. your fab blocks have energized me to finish this quilt order. i am forever grateful.

to those who had my baseball fabric, once i receive all of my blocks, i can finally finish my nephew's quilt. he has been waiting awhile for his quilt. i wanted him to have it before he graduated from school.

to those who had my seashell fabric or pink ribbon fabric, i thank you for your blocks. my clothing designer friend who is a breast cancer survivor will be thrilled when she receives her quilt. i received such eclecticly wonderful blocks which is what i wanted and i know she will love. she does a breast cancer fashion show each year to celebrate survivors she meets at the cancer center here. she is such an inspiration to me and we are kindred spirits as i designed clothing at one time myself.

to my train fabric block makers, i thank you for such a good start to this quilt project. it is a surprise quilt for a family member and you guys have given me the start i needed. i had this fabric for several years not knowing how i wanted to make it up.

this will be my last boom swap and i have enjoyed having access to the expertise of other quilters. we can all look at the same piece of fabric and come up with such different works of art. as i transition to the monthly block swap, i am sure that i will have the opportunity to swap with some of you again.

mary

Last edited by Havplenty; 02-02-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:47 PM

Recieved a beautiful block from Mosher today, thank you so much!