Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 6.0 Autumn Group >

Boomerang 6.0 Autumn Group

Boomerang 6.0 Autumn Group

Old 11-14-2011, 05:50 PM

Carolyn, I am so glad your Husband is doing so well! I am glad he is home now. I will continue to keep him and you in my prayers! We just found out my Mom has cancer again, she had a lump removed from her lung two years ago but Dr's thought she did not need any additional treatment. She has decided to just be comfortable and let the rest be in God's hands. My sister works for Hospice so thank goodness she know what we will have to deal with over the next few months. But no matter it is never easy. I just know that God is still in control!!
just very thankful
Originally Posted by islandwiz1 View Post
Good news! My DH came home from the hospital today. He still has a long road ahead of him but he is doing much better than I expected him to do. Thanks to everyones prayers which we really appreciate. Hopefully in a few days I will be able to get back to my swaps.
Hugs to all of you!
Carolyn
Old 11-14-2011, 06:14 PM

Marybeth, So sorry to hear about your Mother. Sometimes life can be hard. I lost my Mother just after I turned 18. Even though we knew her time was short it's never easy!
Carolyn, I know you're both glad to have DH at home where he belongs. Praying that he continues to improve and you enjoy the holiday season together.
Blessings!
Oh, BTW, I house sat for a friend over the weekend and I was able to get quite a few blocks done! I'll get them posted and in the mail soon!
Old 11-14-2011, 06:31 PM

Marybeth, Now it is my turn to return the prayers for your family. I guess no one knows how it feels until it is part of your family.
Carolyn
Old 11-14-2011, 07:16 PM

wow great news but you take it easy too, unless quilting is your way of relaxing...you have plenty of time nad he may need your attention too!
Old 11-14-2011, 07:20 PM

Mary sorry about Mom,,,Darn that cancer! Alot of people choose her path to go especially after having chemo once ...its just not worth it to many...Bless her heart. Give her lots of hugs...I miss my mom so much! My thoughts and prayers are with you and let us know if you need a fabric fix,,,just for some joy!
Old 11-14-2011, 11:35 PM

Am a tad late with my updating...still trying to learn my way around this new program...have received beautiful blocks from 1000projects, jennifer22206, goldendog55, missgigglewings, moonrise, PokerDiva, and Sandynorm...
Still waiting for F8s from 1000projects, girlscouts1, haveplenty, quiltermomma, and sew1096...I'm looking to making colorful quilts...
Old 11-15-2011, 05:35 AM

Hi ladies.
Just stopping in for an update. I hurried and got all my F8's packaged up but then had an unexpected financial setback so I can't mail them out quite yet. I'm so sorry.

I do have about a dozen of my blocks finished and will get them sent out as soon as I can too.

I'm loving seeing all the pretty blocks everyone else is making.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:39 AM

quiltin'gran i mailed your completed block and my f8 to you over 1 week ago. have you not received the package yet? it would be in a gray plastic mailing envelope with lots of orange chinese new year stamps on it. if you haven't received it, it should arrive shortly as i have not had any envelopes returned to me.

mary

Originally Posted by quiltin'gran View Post
Am a tad late with my updating...still trying to learn my way around this new program...have received beautiful blocks from 1000projects, jennifer22206, goldendog55, missgigglewings, moonrise, PokerDiva, and Sandynorm...
Still waiting for F8s from 1000projects, girlscouts1, haveplenty, quiltermomma, and sew1096...I'm looking to making colorful quilts...
Old 11-15-2011, 02:12 PM

havplenty recieved your f8 and my grownup block thanks so much. Will be sending out grown up blocks this week.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:32 PM

Haveplenty, I don't remember an envelope like that coming yet...will be on the lookout for it...also will check my bag where I keep all my Boom 6 together in one spot...

suzanne

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
quiltin'gran i mailed your completed block and my f8 to you over 1 week ago. have you not received the package yet? it would be in a gray plastic mailing envelope with lots of orange chinese new year stamps on it. if you haven't received it, it should arrive shortly as i have not had any envelopes returned to me.

mary