Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 6.0 Autumn Group >

Boomerang 6.0 Autumn Group

Boomerang 6.0 Autumn Group

Old 01-03-2012, 10:01 PM

April, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery! Returning home by mid Jan so will be playing catch up then! Hugs!!!
Old 01-03-2012, 10:07 PM

SEW 1096....I show that I mailed out F8 of the Housework Whenever print from In the Beginning before I left for WA. Please let me know if you have located it or just plain didn't receive it. If not I will send you something when I get home after the middle of this month. If you check back in previous posts you can find a link that shows a picture of the fab....or I will try to find and send you the link a little later. Blessings for a Happy New Year to you and all our group! Chigger
Old 01-03-2012, 10:28 PM

I will send you a PM.
Originally Posted by girlscouts1 View Post
That looks like my fabric..... Havent been on here do to the change and holidays.... trying to catch up to see what I have missed. GIrlscouts1
Old 01-03-2012, 10:30 PM

April, I am praying for you in hopes that all goes well, I hope the surgery is to help relieve the migraines. This has been just wonderful, I love doing the Boom exchange, thank you so much for hosting it.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:22 PM

Default boom 6 autumn block update

i am reposting portions of my earlier updates. i have completed and mailed 31 blocks along with my f8. the majority of these blocks were mailed 10/26/11 with another group mailed 11/7/11 and the remaining 4 mailed 11/26/11. as of today, january 4, 2012 none of the blocks have been returned to me so i had no reason to believe that they had not been delivered to their recipients. i mailed everything in poly envelopes so they could not have been eaten at the post office as polys are not run through the postage canceling equipment. in my update posts, i had asked if the blocks had not been received to be notified so that there was time to redo any. i am not one who likes to do things rushed nor at the last minute as i want to return a well made block to you.

i still have blocks to make for ncquilter and sew1096. ladies i am sorry im so late with this but i am having equipment malfunction and im working to get that all straightened up. i will get your blocks to you by the deadline. because i am so late with this, i will not be sending a f8 for a return block as i do not want to put a rush on anyone else.

if i have not received a f8 from you by today january 4, 2012 then i would say do not send me one as you will not be getting a return block from me this late in the swap.

as of today i have received 10 blocks of the 31 f8's i sent out. the blocks were received from jennifer22206, chigger holler quilter, ljdugas31, marytoddliz, missgigglewings, moonrise, pokerdiva, crafty3790, rn8or & sandynorm (received today). thanks much sandynorm as i received your block in today's mail. i look forward to receiving my 21 outstanding blocks and seeing pics of yours.

again i want to repeat if you feel for some reason that you will not be completing this boom swap, i do need my f8 returned to me. as i had stated, i only had limited amounts of the fabrics i sent out and as they were collected over a period of time, i cannot replace them. happy sewing to all.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:29 PM

janecat this is the kitty block that i mailed to you on 10/26/11 and it has not been returned to me. if you havent received it in the last two months then it has probably been lost in the mail. if you would like for me to make another one for you, then i will need another f8 as i used most of yours to make the block. i start back to school in another 2 weeks so lemme know what you want to do.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]300245[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails janecat2.jpg  
Old 01-04-2012, 12:10 AM

Getting caught up ...

bibliostone
janecat
janetlmt
ncquilter
quiltermomma (also received your F8, which I'll start on ASAP )
Attached Thumbnails boomerang6-received-autumn-bibliostone.jpg   boomerang6-received-autumn-janecat.jpg   boomerang6-received-autumn-janetlmt.jpg   boomerang6-received-autumn-ncquilter.jpg   boomerang6-received-autumn-quiltermomma.jpg  

Old 01-04-2012, 12:17 AM

All F8's have been received, and all grown-up blocks have been returned except QuilterMomma's, which I'll start on ASAP.

Awaiting grown-up blocks from:

1000projects
alikat110
Aully
ChiggerHollerQuilter
Crafty3970
daisey
eagleoneowl2u2
fabric_fancy
fromzstore
girlscouts1
KerriV42
Lillie (Lillie, could you please return my Celestial Dreams F8 from the B5 swap? I sent a note with my B6 F8, but haven't received an answer. Thanks.)
mosher92
quiltin'gran
sew1096
shaysmema
troy26

If you see anything that doesn't look right, let me know and I'll check on it.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:39 AM

QuilterMomma's grown-up block is going back out this morning. I had fun poking through my scrap bag!

April, I hope your surgery goes well and that you make a quick and full recovery. Did you, by chance, get a "little something" in the mail from me recently? Just wanted to make sure it arrived okay and that the postal gorillas didn't gobble it up. Hope you liked it!
Old 01-04-2012, 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
i still have blocks to make for ncquilter and sew1096. ladies i am sorry im so late with this but i am having equipment malfunction and im working to get that all straightened up. i will get your blocks to you by the deadline. because i am so late with this, i will not be sending a f8 for a return block as i do not want to put a rush on anyone else.

I am caught up on all my blocks so far so there won't be any rush for me to make you a block back. Please go ahead and send me your F8th with my block. I'd love to send a block back to you. And don't worry about the deadline for my block. I probably won't get to putting the blocks together right away anyway.