Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 6.0 Spring Group >

Boomerang 6.0 Spring Group

Boomerang 6.0 Spring Group

Old 12-14-2011, 07:36 PM

Beautiful tree block made by quilt mom!!
Old 12-15-2011, 09:49 AM

Gorgeous block received from troy26 - Thank you I love it xx
Old 12-15-2011, 10:42 AM

I received a block today from Deltadawn, I love it! and the orange just makes it Pop! I will post a picture!
Old 12-15-2011, 05:21 PM

Hi everyone,
Just popping in to see how you are all doing. I am so happy to see the progress you all are making.
have had quite the run from my husbands grandmother passing away to my mom being in the hospital to me going for surgery in January. I am ready for that silver lining now lol
I am not sure if I will be hosting the Boomerang swap after this one is done. I feel like I am loosing touch with you all because of life. I do not like to let anyone down and that is all I have done lately. I tried to help in another swap and have had the hardest time finding the rows and now the owner is upset (which I understand but I did not do this with the intention of this happening) Such is life I guess. Time for me to admit life has won out over my "upbeat" attitude.
Huge Hugs
April
Old 12-16-2011, 05:20 AM

April; Please take the time you need to get on top! And stay cheerful-you don't have to push yourself beyond a comfortable place. I trust it will work out for the good as time moves on. And this is my only boomerang I have participated in and don't know if I 'll have a go at it again right away because of so many things I love to do. BUT, I want you to know that this has been a super experience for me! I love my blocks and so enjoyed making other's blocks. I am rolling around some different ways to set them in a quilt. Blessings, Nancy.
Old 12-16-2011, 05:34 AM

April, I agree with jillnjo. Take time for yourself. Thanks for all you have done for us, organizing the boom and all.

deltadawn, thanks so much! I received your beautiful block last evening. A great addition to my 'spring' quilt.

I need to start figuring a way to set my blocks together now. So many of them have come winging home that I can begin planning...
Old 12-16-2011, 08:42 AM

Received a beautiful block from deltadawn! Thank you so much-I love it. (Picture later)

April-my prayers go out to you that you may receive God's peace and healing, and that you my have relief soon! I know how overwhelming you can feel, physically and mentally, when you don't have your health, having faced a life threatening illness last summer. Take care of yourself first. As I mentioned in a PM to you, I would be willing to assist or take over for this boomerang if you need me and if others want to continue.
May your Christmas be merry and bright.
Blessings, karen
Old 12-17-2011, 07:54 PM

Wow the time sure has gone fast in here! I love looking at my quilt and see the finished product in my minds eye. I have to get 4 more blocks then I am done. I need blocks from the following still

troy26
dconroy84
quiltin'gran
brenda21

no hurry, I sure hope you all have a wonderful Christmas

Marybeth
Old 12-19-2011, 07:16 AM

I received a wonderful block from troy26 this morning. Thank you so much!

I have one block to make, and -

Has anyone heard from brenda21?
Old 12-21-2011, 11:12 PM

I sent Brenda a PM, and she has had a few bumps but will be sending out the F8's very soon, and will be finished with all the blocks.

Today I laid out my blocks and purchased my sashing material, I told my husband, it is my Christmas present to myself! I really think I want to keep this one it is so bright and fun. I now have to figure out how big I want to make it and what kind of backing. I think I might go for a flannel. Hummm time to go shopping online!

So are you all ready for Christmas? I think I am finally done, just a little more cooking. I mailed my last package today, along with the family letter and our Christmas cards.

Merry Christmas,