Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group >

Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group

Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group

Old 03-18-2012, 06:08 AM

Usually we let the receiver of the block post pictures so as they can be surprised when their block gets home. But if the receiver asks that the maker post a picture they can
Have a wonderful day all.
Hugs
April
Old 03-18-2012, 06:51 AM

Yes April I really need a new set of instructions since Ruths ddidnt work for me,,,did you send the worksheets out different this year it seems lie alot of people are having problems with the labels...Just wondering since last year the 1st time I used the instructions it worked,,Thanks for sending the newer versions directions..If i have to print them all out it will take longer for me to get fat 8ths out...

mfgZIfori
Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
Thanks so much for posting the mail merge directions Ruth
If anyone needs the newer version of excel format just let me know and I will save and send it to you. I always save as a 97-2003 version because a lot of people I know do not have the newer version of excel.
Hugs
April
Old 03-18-2012, 06:59 AM

I recieved Fat 8ths form Ldugas
abbysmom
jaba...By the way I am a long arm quilter too! Love it!
Old 03-18-2012, 08:46 AM

It is the craziest thing. I open the file and save it to my documents but when I go to mail merge it is not there! It did the same thing w/ the new version April sent me. It must be something I'm doing wrong so I just gave up and copied and pasted every line on my Avery label template, took a little time but better than writing it all out, so now I have labels! Yay

April, thanks for resending. I hope you are feeling better!!!

Originally Posted by oldcatlady View Post
April, I just sent you a PM. I was using your instructions from Boom 6 - I hunted it down but I think it's not an option to merge because I opened it in 'read only' format - that is the only way I could open it. Can you tell I'm not that computer literate?

Thanks for posting it Ruth!
Old 03-18-2012, 10:13 AM

Default Merge instructions

old cat lady so glad you are in this time! Can you tell me what page the boom 6 version of the mail merge instructions are on. I have asked for the old instructions several times and I dont think anyone is seeing myn plea..so if you can just tell me what page the boom 6 instructions are on or approximately I can find them,,,there are just so many pages. I dontb want to copy and paste to each label..I dont work with excel much and that sounds pretty hard too. I am so sorry to ask this of you,,
Old 03-18-2012, 11:12 AM

I have received F8's from

Abby's Mom
abonda
Cyndi H
ljdugas31

I have to finish addressing my envelopes and my F8's will be going out tomorrow.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:37 PM

I received one squishy from ljdugas31 Saturday! and One grown up block is mailing back to ljdugas31 tomorrow! One down and 37 more to go!

All my fat 8ths are mailing tomorrow as well!

Last edited by QuiltingKrazy; 03-18-2012 at 12:39 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:23 PM

sent out abby's mom's block on Saturday.... I hope you like it..... Ljdugas yours is also done but I'll hand deliver it to you sis.....
Old 03-18-2012, 05:19 PM

It's post #28 on page 131 of the Boom 6 Autumn thread but it is the same as what Ruth posted earlier.

Originally Posted by daisey View Post
old cat lady so glad you are in this time! Can you tell me what page the boom 6 version of the mail merge instructions are on. I have asked for the old instructions several times and I dont think anyone is seeing myn plea..so if you can just tell me what page the boom 6 instructions are on or approximately I can find them,,,there are just so many pages. I dontb want to copy and paste to each label..I dont work with excel much and that sounds pretty hard too. I am so sorry to ask this of you,,
Old 03-18-2012, 06:55 PM

Recievied fat 8 from Cyndi H, dove911, goldendog55 and ljdugas31. Have mine ready to mail but having to man the phones this week so hoping to get them mailed at the end of the week